Product Code: 69367
The market for Hydrazine Hydrate is expected to register a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market studied are increasing demand from polymerization and blowing agents and growing demand from the pharmaceutical sector. On the flip side, stringent regulations imposed on hydrazine hydrate owing to its carcinogenic & toxic nature and unfavorable conditions arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak are the major restraints that are expected to hinder the growth of the market.
- The growing application of hydrazine hydrate in the agrochemical industry is expected to offer various lucrative opportunities for the growth of the market.
- By application, the polymerization and blowing agent segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the increase in the usage of plastic products.
- Asia-Pacific region dominated the market across the world with the largest consumption from countries, such as China, South Korea, and India.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from Polymerization and Blowing Agents Segment
- Hydrazine hydrate is an inorganic compound which is highly reactive and unstable. It is a colorless compound having pungent smell.
- The growing demand of polymer products in various applications in end-user industries such as automobile, electronic gadgets and footwear industry is increasing the demand of hydrazine hydrate and propelling its market.
- Rising demand of polymer foams in polymer industry is driving the hydrazine hydrate market. Additionally, hydrazine hydrate is used in manufacturing of rubber and plastic chemicals.
- Derivatives of hydrazine hydrate namely, azobisisobutyronitrile and azodicarbonamide are used as polymerization initiators and low temperature blowing agents. Owing to this, there is surge in demand of hydrazine hydrate in polymer industry which is propelling the hydration hydrate market.
- The global polymer industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period which would increase the demand of hydrazine hydrate and stimulate its market during the forecast period.
- Owing to all the above-mentioned factors for hydrazine hydrate, its market is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- Hydrazine hydrate is an inorganic compound which is highly reactive and unstable. It is a colorless compound having a pungent smell.
- The growing demand for polymer products in various applications in end-user industries, such as automobiles, electronic gadgets, and the footwear industry, is increasing the demand of hydrazine hydrate and propelling its market.
- The rising demand for polymer foams in the polymer industry is driving the hydrazine hydrate market. Additionally, hydrazine hydrate is used in the manufacturing of rubber and plastic chemicals.
- Derivatives of hydrazine hydrate, namely, azobisisobutyronitrile and azodicarbonamide, are used as polymerization initiators and low temperature blowing agents. Owing to this, there is a surge in demand for hydrazine hydrate in the polymer industry, which is propelling the hydration hydrate market.
- The global polymer industry is expected to register a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period, which would increase the demand for hydrazine hydrate and stimulate its market during the forecast period.
- Owing to the above-mentioned factors, the market for hydrazine hydrate is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period.
The hydrazine hydrate market is fragmented, with top players accounting for a marginal share of the market. Major companies in the market include Arkema Group, LANXESS, Lonza, Otsuka-MGC Chemical Company Inc., and Weifang Yaxing Chemical Co. Ltd.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 Study Assumptions
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Drivers
- 4.1.1 Increasing Demand from Polymerization and Blowing Agents
- 4.1.2 Growing Demand from Pharmaceutical Sector
- 4.2 Restraints
- 4.2.1 Stringent Regulations Imposed on Hydrazine Hydrate
- 4.2.2 Unfavourable Conditions Arising Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
- 4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
- 4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- 4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 Application
- 5.1.1 Pharmaceuticals
- 5.1.2 Polymerization and Blowing Agents
- 5.1.3 Agrochemicals
- 5.1.4 Water Treatment
- 5.1.5 Others
- 5.2 Geography
- 5.2.1 Asia-Pacific
- 22.214.171.124 China
- 126.96.36.199 India
- 188.8.131.52 Japan
- 184.108.40.206 South Korea
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.2.2 North America
- 18.104.22.168 United States
- 22.214.171.124 Canada
- 126.96.36.199 Mexico
- 5.2.3 Europe
- 188.8.131.52 Germany
- 184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
- 220.127.116.11 Italy
- 18.104.22.168 France
- 22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
- 5.2.4 South America
- 126.96.36.199 Brazil
- 188.8.131.52 Argentina
- 184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
- 5.2.5 Middle-East and Africa
- 220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
- 18.104.22.168 South Africa
- 22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
- 6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
- 6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 Anbros Consultants And Engineers
- 6.4.2 Arkema Group
- 6.4.3 Arrow Fine Chemicals
- 6.4.4 Capot Chemical Co. Ltd
- 6.4.5 HAIHANG INDUSTRY CO. LTD
- 6.4.6 Hangzhou Dayangchem Co. Ltd
- 6.4.7 Hunan Zhuzhou Chemical Industry Group
- 6.4.8 Japan Finechem Inc.
- 6.4.9 LANXESS
- 6.4.10 Lonza
- 6.4.11 NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO. INC.
- 6.4.12 Otsuka-MGC Chemical Company Inc.
- 6.4.13 Toronto Research Chemicals
- 6.4.14 Weifang Yaxing Chemical Co. Ltd
- 6.4.15 Yibin Tianyuan Group Co. Ltd
- 6.4.16 ZEEL PRODUCT
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
- 7.1 Growing Application in Agrochemical Industry
- 7.2 Other Opportunities