Product Code: 52820
The market for chemical injection metering pumps and valves is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market studied is the accelerating demand from wastewater treatment applications. However, high maintenance and replacement costs in some applications is expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
- Energy, Power and Chemicals industry dominated the market and is expected to continue to grow during the forecast period. The water and wastewater treatment industry is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the coming years.
- Europe dominated the market followed by North America and Asia-Pacific across the globe with the largest consumption from countries such as Germany, United States, China, Japan, and Russia, among others.
- Growing demand from the pharmaceutical industry is likely to act as an opportunity in the future.
Key Market Trends
Energy, Power, and Chemicals to Dominate the Market
- Energy, Power and Chemicals is one of the major end-user segment in injection metering pumps and valves market. Even pulp and paper industry is considered in this segment.
- The chemical industry consists of the synthesis of finished or intermediate products. In chemical processing, metering pumps and valves help in handling various toxic chemicals at different temperature and pressure situations.
- Chemical injection systems also find a major use in power generation. There are chemicals, such as ferric sulphate and sulphuric acid, which are needed in precise measurements for transformation of water into ultra-pure water for the boilers.
- Most petrochemical facilities use generated heat to run boilers to meet the requirements of site power.
- Power industries, such as thermal and nuclear plants, often requires chemicals for the feed water to be injected into the boiler system.
- The growth in the energy, power, and chemicals sectors with increasing investments is likely to drive the demand in the market studied during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Witness High Growth
- Asia-Pacific region witnessed high growth in the demand for chemical injection metering pumps and valves. China alone accounts for about 35% of the market in the Asia-Pacific region.
- The consumption of metering pumps and valves is high in oil and gas, the downstream production has increased in the country, which has also increased the production capacities of petrochemicals therefore, it will augment the consumption of chemical injection metering pumps and valves in the country.
- The other end-user industry that is prominent in China is the chemical plants, many big companies in the market have their chemical plants in China and they have even increased their production capacities, which will increase the consumption of chemical injection metering pumps and valves. The other major industry is water treatment facility in the country, which is used in different industries.
- Waste water treatment is mainly because of the coal, steel and iron industries which require fresh water for the day to day activities. North China has approximately 90% of country's coal based industries.
- Chinese government has enacted regulations on water use and water discharge to improve the region's precious water resource. Recently, the government has tighten the rules for coal and chemical plants in North China, which require zero-liquid discharge (ZLD).
- China's food and beverage industry is enormous and plays a important role in the country's economy. The food and beverages industry is expected to continue the grow because of increasing middle class population number with more purchase power, as well as growing attention on the food safety and food quality.
- The growth in the above-mentioned various end-user industries in the forecast period is expected to boost the demand for chemical injection metering pumps and valves in the country.
- The COVID-19 has presented a problematic situation for chemical injection metering pumps and valves in the country. However, the condition is better now, which concreted the probability of market recovery over the forecast period.
The global chemical injection metering pumps and valves market market is highly fragmented with top 5 players accounting for a very small share of the market. The major companies include Idex Corporation, SPX Flow, Lewa GmbH, SkoFlo Industries Inc., and Seko SpA, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Study Assumptions
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Drivers
- 4.1.1 Accelerating Demand from Wastewater Treatment Applications
- 4.1.2 Robust Operational Procedures for Regulating Environmental Concerns
- 4.1.3 Other Drivers
- 4.2 Restraints
- 4.2.1 High Maintenance and Replacement Costs in Some Applications
- 4.2.2 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
- 4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
- 4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- 4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 Pump Type
- 5.1.1 Diaphragm
- 5.1.2 Piston/Plunger
- 5.1.3 Other Pump Types
- 5.2 End-user Industry
- 5.2.1 Energy, Power, and Chemicals
- 5.2.2 Oil and Gas
- 5.2.3 Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 5.2.4 Food and Beverage
- 5.2.5 Pharmaceutical
- 5.3 Geography
- 5.3.1 Asia-Pacific
- 184.108.40.206 China
- 220.127.116.11 India
- 18.104.22.168 Japan
- 22.214.171.124 South Korea
- 126.96.36.199 ASEAN Countries
- 188.8.131.52 Australia and New Zealand
- 184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.3.2 North America
- 220.127.116.11 United States
- 18.104.22.168 Canada
- 22.214.171.124 Mexico
- 5.3.3 Europe
- 126.96.36.199 Germany
- 188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
- 184.108.40.206 Italy
- 220.127.116.11 France
- 18.104.22.168 Russia
- 22.214.171.124 Spain
- 126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
- 5.3.4 South America
- 188.8.131.52 Brazil
- 184.108.40.206 Argentina
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
- 5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
- 18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
- 22.214.171.124 South Africa
- 126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
- 6.2 Market Ranking Analysis
- 6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 Cameron (Schlumberger)
- 6.4.2 Hunting PLC
- 6.4.3 Idex Corporation
- 6.4.4 ITC Dosing Pumps
- 6.4.5 Lewa GmbH
- 6.4.6 McFarland-Tritan LLC
- 6.4.7 Milton Roy
- 6.4.8 ProMinent
- 6.4.9 Seepex GmbH
- 6.4.10 Seko SpA
- 6.4.11 SkoFlo Industries Inc.
- 6.4.12 SPX FLOW Inc.
- 6.4.13 Swelore Engineering Pvt Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
- 7.1 Growing Demand in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- 7.2 Development of Technologically Advanced Chemical Injection Systems