The Information and Communications Technology (ICT) marketplace is fast moving, continuously evolving, and transforming business across all industry verticals. To keep pace with market dynamics and stay ahead of competitive issues, Mind Commerce clients often require a comprehensive view of telecom and digital technology including analysis, data, and forecasts.
The ‘Mind Commerce ICT Knowledge Center’ is an annual subscription service that provides research, analysis, and advisory services that addresses a wide range of ICT technology topics including 5G, 6G, AI, AIoT, Big Data, Devices, Immersive Technologies, Industrial Automation, IoT, Robotics, Smart Cities, Wearable Technology and more.
As part of the service, Mind Commerce covers many ICT topics with emphasis on emerging and disintermediating areas. One such topic is the "Artificial Intelligence of Things" (AIoT), which is leading to "thinking" networks and systems that are becoming increasingly more capable of solving a wide range of problems across a diverse number of industry verticals. AI adds value to IoT through machine learning and improved decision making. IoT adds value to AI through connectivity, signaling, and data exchange.
Gain Full access to the entire Mind Commerce Report Collection for One Year
Mind Commerce subscription clients obtain comprehensive insights, data and predictions about AIoT and many other important ICT topics. Customers gain full access to this leading source of digital technology, media, and telecom market intelligence through an annual subscription to the Mind Commerce ICT Knowledge Center service. Alternatively, clients may choose a single area from infrastructure, applications, commerce, content, communications, specific business area, or any combination. The ICT Knowledge Center allows organizations to maximize research budget through subscription pricing, providing a considerable savings as compared to the total list price of reports.
ICT Knowledge Center Subscription Service Features
The following represents subscription core features. New subscription features are added periodically with a goal of continuous improvement and per client requests.
- Access all Mind Commerce Research: A subscription grants rights to unlimited report usage and enterprise-wide license to the research collection as a whole including data, forecasts, and ongoing analyst insights. This includes organization-wide rights to use data and information from Mind Commerce research for any internal usage purpose including organizational strategy, presentations, technology, and product/service planning.
- Additional Mind Commerce Research Usage Rights: Subscription provides the right for an entire organization to store, read, and distribute a publication within its own business in any medium or format, but not distribute outside the company or business entity. Additional rights, such as reports and white papers to be shared outside the licensed organization will be allowed on a per-request basis and must be authorized in writing.
- Mind Commerce Consultation: As part of a subscription service, Mind Commerce is available for on-demand consultation. This includes answering a commercially reasonable number of questions at no additional cost as well as periodic briefings as per customer needs. Additionally, subscription clients are entitled to a discount for contracted consulting services. Mind Commerce provides flexible and customizable consulting services. Clients may choose from a range of options including one-time engagement, support for duration of a project, or retention of a dedicated consultant for a defined period of time.
ICT Knowledge Center Subscription Service Benefits
The following represents subscription core benefits. There will always be unique benefits for a given subscriber. We are willing and available to discuss clients' specific needs.
- No Restrictions: Once subscribed, Mind Commerce research becomes available to all employees within an organization. Subscribers gain access to the full Mind Commerce portfolio including thousands of data tables, tens of thousands of pages of analysis, and more than 50 new research reports to be published over the next 12 months.
- In-depth Coverage: Mind Commerce provides in-depth coverage of many ICT topics with an emphasis on emerging and disintermediating technologies. This includes analysis of the impact on ICT ecosystems and value chain such as threats to existing players and developing opportunities for both incumbents and new entrants.
- Expert Access: Subscribers to the Mind Commerce ICT Knowledge Center gain access to ICT experts, allowing for questions about virtually any topic. This provides the subscriber an opportunity to gain insights about ongoing industry developments.
- Customization: ICT Knowledge Center subscribers may suggest topics/titles to the Mind Commerce editorial team. Mind Commerce will make commercially reasonable efforts to include requests as part of its syndicated research.
- Value-based Pricing: The Mind Commerce ICT Knowledge Center provides extreme value to subscribers. The collective research portfolio alone represents great value on a per-report average cost basis. In addition, subscribers receive expert access, customization, and discounts to consulting services.
- Budget Management: The Mind Commerce ICT Knowledge Center represents a manageable, defined, and cost-effective investment of your market research budget. It also provides a predictable annual expense that may be budgeted by recurring clients.
ICT Knowledge Center Subscription Service Options
The following represents the core subscription options. Additional customization is possible.
- All Access: This option provides all Mind Commerce reports produced for a 12 month period. Subscribers also benefit from monthly analyst time and reduced consultancy rates.
- All Access Option One: All reports for subscription period. Subscription period is typically one year. Multi-year subscriptions are also available at a discount.
- All Access Option Two: In addition to Option One, subscribers choosing Option Two will also receive all reports published for a previous period(s). This means that subscribers will receive all archived Mind Commerce reports for the chosen period of time, which may include all reports within the research repository.
- Single Topic Focus: Provides access to the same Mind Commerce content as described above, but only for a single topic. For example, some customers only wish to have artificial intelligence related reports and consultation. Others want only broadband wireless (WiFi, LTE, and 5G) or mobile payments.
- Multiple Topic Focus: A multiple topic subscription provides the same benefits as a single topic focus, but for two or more topics. The customer may choose the topics they wish including 5G, AI, AIoT, Big Data, IoT, Robotics, Smart Cities, and more.
There is a Mind Commerce ICT research subscription for every need. We have the ability to customize ICT report subscriptions by topic and industry vertical focus. We also provide cross-topic bundles and other combinations. Subscriptions may be customized to an organization's size, budget, and business intelligence needs. Custom packages may include most recent published information as well as older reports, historical data, and forecasts.
Current reports available in Mind Commerce ICT Knowledge Center:
- Current reports available in Mind Commerce ICT Knowledge Center
- 3D Printing Market by Printer Type, Software, Services, Materials, Applications, Industry Verticals, and Regions 2020 - 2025
- 5G and Beyond 5G Technology, Infrastructure, and Devices 2020 - 2030
- 5G Business Services Market by Enterprise, Industrial, and Government Segment Applications, Services, and Solutions 2020 - 2025
- 5G in IoT by Connectivity, Infrastructure, Sensors, Devices (Type, Sector, Verticals), and Things 2020 - 2025
- 5G Network Slicing by Infrastructure, Spectrum Band, Segment, Industry Vertical, Application and Services 2020 - 2025
- 5G Smart Antenna Market by Type (Switched Multi-Beam Antenna and Adaptive Array Antenna), Technology (SIMO, MISO, and MIMO), Use Case, Application, and Region 2020 - 2025
- AI Chipsets for Wireless Networks and Devices, Cloud and Next Generation Computing, IoT, and Big Data Analytics 2020 - 2025
- AI-Based Chatbot Market by Type (Text, Voice, and Hybrid), Use Case, Deployment Type, Value Chain Component, Market Segment (Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, Government), Industry Vertical, Region and Country 2020 - 2025
- Artificial General Intelligence Market: General Purpose Artificial Intelligence, AI Agent Platforms, and Software 2020 - 2025
- Artificial Intelligence in Big Data Analytics and IoT: Market for Data Capture, Information and Decision Support Services 2020 - 2025
- Artificial Intelligence in Information and Communications Technology: AI and Cognitive Computing in Communications, Applications, Content, and Commerce 2020 - 2025
- Artificial Intelligence Market by Technology, Infrastructure, Components, Devices, Solutions, and Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025
- Artificial Intelligence of Things: AIoT Market by Technology and Solutions 2020 - 2025
- Asset Tracking Market by Technology, Infrastructure, Connection Type, Mobility, Location Determination, Solution Type, and Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025
- Augmented and Mixed Reality Market by Technology, Infrastructure, Devices, Solutions, Apps and Services in Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025
- Autonomous Vehicle Market by Autonomy Level (Semi-autonomous [Level 1 to 4] and Fully Autonomous [Level 5], Vehicle Powertrain, Components, and Supporting Tech (5G, AI, Edge Computing), and by Region 2020 - 2025
- Big Data in Internet of Things: IoT Data Management, Analytics, and Decision Making 2020 - 2025
- Big Data in Telecom Analytics by Computing Type, Deployment Type, Applications and Services 2020 - 2025
- Big Data Market by Leading Companies, Solutions, Use Cases, Business Cases, Infrastructure, Technology Integration, Industry Verticals, Region and Countries 2020 - 2025
- Blockchain Technology Market by Service Type, Applications, Solutions, Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025
- CDN Market by Technology, Platform, Application, Service Type, Customer Type, and Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025
- Cloud Computing in Industrial IoT: Market for Cloud support of IIoT by Software, Platforms, Infrastructure (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS) including Centralized Cloud Edge Computing for Devices and Objects 2020 - 2025
- Cloud Computing Services, Platforms Infrastructure and Everything as a Service 2020 - 2025
- Cloud Robotics Market by Technology, Robot Type, Hardware, Software, Services, Infrastructure and Cloud Deployment Types, and Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025
- Cognitive Informatics Market by Technology, Solution, Sector, Industry Vertical, and Region 2020 - 2025
- Connected Device Market for Consumer, Enterprise, and Industrial IoT Devices by Use Case, Device Type, Application, Region, and Country 2020 - 2025
- Connected Home Market by Technology (AI, Data Analytics, IoT), Computing Type (Core Cloud and Edge), Service Provider (MNO and OTT), Application Type (Entertainment, Security, Energy, Smart Vehicle Integrated), User Interface (Smart Speakers and Phones), Connection Type, Communication Interface, Deployment Type, and Region 2020 - 2025
- Conversational Artificial Intelligence and Voice Cloning Market: Next Generation Enterprise Solutions by Use Case, Application, and Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025
- Cybersecurity Market by Segment (Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, Government), Use Case and Solution Type (Hardware, Software, and Data), Industry Verticals, and Regions 2020 - 2025
- Data as a Service Market by Enterprise, Industrial, Public and Government Data Applications and Services 2020 - 2025
- Digital Identity Infrastructure and Services Market by Asset Type, Deployment Type, Organization Type and Industry Vertical 2020 - 2025
- Digital Twins Market by Technology, Solution, Application, and Industry Vertical 2020 - 2025
- High Performance Computing (HPC) Market by Component, Infrastructure, Services, Price Band, HPC Applications, Deployment Types, Industry Verticals, and Regions 2020 - 2025
- Identity Management in IoT: Identity of Things (IDoT) Market by Technology, Solution Type, and Industry Vertical 2020 - 2025
- Industrial Internet of Things: IIoT Market by Technologies, Solutions and Services 2020 - 2025
- Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Marketplace: IWMS Platforms, Software, and Solutions Market Outlook and Forecasts 2020 - 2025
- Internet of Things Management by Solution, Deployment Mode, Sector, and Industry Vertical 2020 - 2025
- IoT Authentication and Authorization by Technology, Solutions, and Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025
- IoT Device Management Market by Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, and Government IoT Device Provisioning, Administration, Surveillance, Maintenance and Analytics 2020 - 2025
- IoT in Agriculture Market Outlook and Forecasts 2020 - 2025
- IoT Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) Market by Components, Processor Type, OS, Segment, and Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025 Voice over 5G Market by Vo5G in SmartPhones, Wearable Tech, IoT, Virtual Reality, Telepresence, Robotics and Teleoperation 2020 - 2025
- IoT Semiconductors and Real-time Operating Systems: AI Chipsets in IoT and RTOS by Hardware, Components, Processor Type, OS and Industry Vertical 2020 - 2025
- IoT Technology Market by Hardware, Software, Platforms, and Solutions in Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025
- IoT WAN Market by Cellular and Non-Cellular Technologies and Solutions in Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025
- LTE and 5G Applications and Services Market by Service Provider Type, Connection Type, Deployment Type, Use Cases, 5G Service Category, Computing as a Service, Industry Verticals, Region and Country 2020 - 2025
- Military and Commercial Drone Market by Technology, Product, Segment, and Verticals 2020 - 2025
- Mobile Edge Computing Market by Infrastructure (Platforms, Hardware, Software, Services, APIs), Equipment Category, Deployment Models, Computing as a Service Offerings, Network Connectivity, Applications, Analytics Types, Market Segment (Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, Government), Industry Verticals, and Region 2020 - 2025
- Network Virtualization and Softwarization by SDN and NFV Solutions, Applications, Deployment, Service Providers and Enterprise 2020 - 2025
- Next Generation Mobile Payments by Implantable Technology 2020 - 2025
- Private Wireless Networks by LTE, 5G, and Edge Computing in Enterprise, Industrial, and Government Solutions 2020 - 2025
- Public Safety LTE and 5G Market by Technology, Solutions, Applications, and Services 2020 - 2025
- Quantum Computing Market by Technology, Infrastructure, Services, and Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025
- Quantum Technology Market: Computing, Communications, Imaging, Security, Sensing, Modeling and Simulation 2020 - 2025
- Real-time Communications Market: Rich Communications Services (RCS) and Web Real-time Communications (WebRTC) Technology, Applications, and Services 2020 - 2025
- Rich Communications Services Outlook and Forecasts: RCS Market by Technology, Applications, User Types, Deployment Models, and Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025
- Satellite Services Market by Type (LEO, MEO, and GEO), Communications (Voice and Data), Solutions, Applications, Segments (Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, and Government), and Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025
- SD-WAN Market by Components, Appliances, Services, Deployment, Segments and Verticals 2020 - 2025
- Self Organizing Network Market by Technology, Infrastructure, Solutions, and Services 2020 - 2025
- Sixth Generation Wireless Market: 6G Technology, Solutions, Applications and Services 2020 - 2030
- Smart Buildings Market by Technology (AI, IoT, Indoor Wireless), Infrastructure, Solutions (Asset Tracking, Data Analytics, IWMS), and Regions 2020 - 2025
- Smart Cities Market by Strategy, Technology, and Outlook for Solutions, Applications and Services 2020 - 2025
- Smart Workplace Solutions and Integrated Workplace Management Systems by Technology, Connectivity, Applications, Device Type, Service Delivery Models, and Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025
- Subscriber Data Management Market by Service Provider Type (Carriers and OTT Service Providers), Network Type (LTE and 5G), Model (Premise and Cloud) and Region 2020 - 2025
- Telecom API Market by Technologies, Application and Service Types, Stakeholders, User Types, Deployment, and Platform as a Service Types 2020 - 2025
- Telemedicine Market by by Technology, Deployment, Therapeutic Type, and Application 2020 - 2025
- Teleoperation and Telerobotics: Technologies and Solutions for Enterprise and Industrial Automation 2020 - 2025
- Unmanned Aircraft and Systems (UAS) Marketplace: Commercial and Military Controlled, Autonomous, and Semi-autonomous Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) including Drones and Remotely Piloted Vehicles (RPV) Global and Regional Market Assessment and Forecasts 2020 - 2025
- Virtual Personal Assistants (VPA) and Smart Speaker Market: Artificial Intelligence Enabled Smart Advisors, Intelligent Agents, and VPA Devices 2020 - 2025
- Virtual Reality Market by Segment, Equipment, Applications and Solutions 2020 - 2025
- Wearable Technology Market by Device Type, Sector (Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, and Government), Industry Verticals, Applications, Solutions, and Managed Services 2020 - 2025
- WebRTC Market by Software, Applications, Services, Solutions, and Devices with Global and Regional Forecasts 2020 - 2025
ICT Knowledge Center Subscription Service Pricing
Pricing for the ICT Knowledge Center is flexible as it is designed to meet the custom needs of clients.
Clients Choose the Options to Meet their Needs and Budget
Customers may choose the entire Mind Commerce portfolio or choose any topic area on an ala carte basis from various categories including the following:
- Apps and Services: Enterprise and Consumer, Business-to-Business, and Managed Services
- Artificial Intelligence: AI technology advancements, solutions, and integration
- Broadband Wireless: 5G, 6G, LTE, WiFi, WiMAX, and more
- Cloud and Edge Computing: Support of communications, applications, commerce, and content
- Data and Analytics: Unstructured Data, Infrastructure, Industry Verticals, APIs and Apps
- ICT Infrastructure: Network Function Evolution, Next Generation Apps, and Services Delivery
- Immersive Technology: Augmented Reality, Haptic Internet, Virtual Reality, and more
- Internet of Things: Sensors, Communications, Applications, and Ecosystem
- Smart Infrastructure, Systems, and Processes: Smart Buildings, Cities, Homes and Workplaces
- Software Defined Everything: Networks, Applications, OSS/BSS, and Administration
- Virtualization: Cloud Enablement, Datacenter Transformation, and Network Functions
- Wearable Technology: Devices, Communications, Business Models, and Ecosystem