2018 Global Flavor and Fragrance Market Segmentation Forecasts, and Leading Supplier Strategies, Marketing Tactics, and Technological Know-How
|出版商||Venture Planning Group||商品編碼||254681|
|出版日期||內容資訊||英文 154 Pages
|全球香精和香料市場預測:主要業者的策略，行銷策略，技術專業 2018 Global Flavor and Fragrance Market Segmentation Forecasts, and Leading Supplier Strategies, Marketing Tactics, and Technological Know-How|
|出版日期:||內容資訊: 英文 154 Pages||
This report provides a worldwide strategic overview of the flavor and fragrance market, including:
• Review of major geographic regions (USA, Europe, Asia).
• Analysis of key product categories (flavors, fragrances, aroma chemicals, essential oils).
• Five-year sales forecasts by product category and geographic region.
The report reviews major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the flavor and fragrance industry during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations and others.
The companies analyzed in the report include Firmenich, Frutarom, Givaudan,
T. Hasegawa, IFF, Mane, Robertet, Sensient, Symrise, and Takasago. The company profiles include:
• Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
• Specific business, new product development and marketing objectives and strategies.
• Major strengths and weaknesses.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
• Sales force in the U.S., and other international markets.
• Major sales office locations.
• Distribution strategies.
• Major promotional tactics.
• Major products and services, including fragrances (fine, technical), flavors, aroma chemicals (high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume specialties), essential oils, and others.
• Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
Contains 154 pages and 2 tables