Key questions addressed in this report include:
- What is the outlook for wearable devices supporting line of business workflows?
- What is the relative opportunity by regional market, industry, and application environment?
- Is wearable technology sufficiently mature to scale? What are the major technical hurdles that still need to be overcome?
- How do wearable device requirements align with specific vertical markets and applications?
- What are the primary device requirements by industry?
- Which workflows are best able to leverage wearable solutions?
- Which vendors are best positioned to leverage wearable solution opportunities?
- What does the future hold for augmented reality and virtual reality (AR / VR) technology in an enterprise setting?
Vendors Listed in this Report
Axon, Beijing LLVision Technology Company, DAQRI, Ehrhardt + Partner, Epson, Google, Hipaax, HPE, Kopin, Motorola, ODG, ProGlove, RealWear, Salesforce, Upskill, Vital Enterprises, Vocollect, Vuzix, Zebra
Table of Contents
- Inside This Report
- Executive Summary
- Total Opportunity for Wearable Solutions in the Enterprise
- Wearable Hardware Analysis by Form Factor
- Smart Glasses
- Smart Watches
- Wearable Speech Technology
- Body-Worn Cameras
- Other Wearables
- Vendor Insights
- About VDC Research
list of exhibits & figures
- Exhibit 1: Global Wearables Market by Form Factor (Billions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 2: Global Wearables Market by Geographic Region (Billions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 3: Global Wearables Market by Sector (Billions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 4: Global Smart Glasses Market (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 5: Smart Glasses Market in the Americas (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 6: Smart Glasses Market in EMEA (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 7: Smart Glasses Market in APAC (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 8: Forecast of Global Smart Glasses Spending by Industry (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 9: Global Smart Watch Revenue for Enterprise Use Cases (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 10: Wearable Speech Technology Revenue in the Americas (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 11: Wearable Speech Solution Revenue in EMEA (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 12: Wearable Speech Solution Revenue in APAC (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 13: Installed Base of Wearable Speech Solutions by Vendor (Units)
- Exhibit 14: Wearable Speech Solution Cost Breakdown by Key Segments (Percent)
- Exhibit 15: Body Camera Spending (Millions of Dollars)
- Table 1: Smart Glasses List Prices (Dollars)
- Table 2: Monocular vs. Binocular