Electromechanical pressure switches are technologically mature products with well-established use cases. The
mechanical elements within the different varieties of these switches are based upon basic, long-understood scientific
principles that offer little room for technological enhancements. With limited ability to stimulate revenue growth by
introducing new features, capabilities, or even use cases, suppliers must be vigilant to keep the product line profitable.
What questions are addressed?
- What is the future outlook for electromechanical pressure switches?
- What will be the impact of advanced pressure sensing technologies on this market?
- What role will ecommerce play in the future of this market?
- What are users' attitudes toward selecting pressure sensing instrumentation?
- How should suppliers endeavor to grow revenue in this space?
Table of Contents
Inside This Report
Global Market Overview
- Market Size and Forecast
- Market Background, Threats & Strategies
- Global Market Segmentations
- Pressure Instrumentation Budgets on the Rise
- Accuracy and Reliability Are Paramount
- Implementation of IIoT Capabilities Will Exacerbate Technology Shift
About VDC Research
LIST OF EXHIBITS
- Exhibit 1: Global Revenue of Electromechanical Pressure Switches, 2016-2021
- Exhibit 2: Global Revenue of Electromechanical Pressure Switches by Geographic Region, 2016-2021
- Exhibit 3: Global Revenue of Electromechanical Pressure Switches by Vertical Market, 2016-2021
- Exhibit 4: Global Revenue of Electromechanical Pressure Switches by Sales Channel, 2016-2021
- Exhibit 5: Global Revenue of Electromechanical Pressure Switches by Leading Vendors, 2016
- Exhibit 6: Expected Change in Pressure Sensors/Transmitters Budget by 2018
- Exhibit 7: Importance of Characteristics When Selecting Pressure Sensors/Transmitters
- Exhibit 8: When Organization Deployed/Will Deploy IIoT Capabilities