What questions are addressed?
- How large is the market for embedded security software, and how fast is it growing?
- What factors are driving adoption of embedded security software?
- Which vertical markets are the largest and which are the fastest growing for embedded security?
- Which vendors are the leading providers of embedded security software?
- Which types of embedded security software are most important to OEMs and device engineering organizations?
Vendors Listed in this Report
Allegro Software, Argus Cyber Security, BlackBerry (including Certicom, Cylance, and QNX), Bosch (including ETAS, ESCRYPT, and TrustPoint), Gemalto, Harman (including TowerSec), Green Hills Software, HCC Embedded, IBM, Icon Labs, Inside Secure, Intertrust, Irdeto, Kaspersky Labs, Kudelski (including Nagra), McAfee, Mocana, PAS, Rambus, secunet Security Innovation (and OnBoard Security), Sophos, Symantec Synamedia, Thales, Trend Micro, Wind River, WISeKey, wolfSSL
Table of Contents
- Inside This Report
- Executive Summary
- Introduction: IoT Security Solutions
- Embedded Security Software Market Definition
- Global Market Overview
- Regional Share
- Vertical Markets
- Vendor Share
- Selected Vendor Notes
- End-User Insights
- Appendix and Definitions
- About VDC Research
List of Exhibits
- Exhibit 1: Worldwide Revenues for Embedded Security Software 2018 to 2023
- Exhibit 2: Worldwide Revenue Share for Embedded Security Software, by Revenue Type 2018 & 2023
- Exhibit 3: Worldwide Revenue Share for Embedded Security Software, by Geographic Region 2018 & 2023
- Exhibit 4: Worldwide Revenue for Embedded Security Software, by Geographic Region 2018 to 2023
- Exhibit 5: Worldwide Revenue Share for Embedded Security Software, by Vertical Market 2018 & 2023
- Exhibit 6: Worldwide Revenue for Embedded Security Software, by Vertical Market 2018 to 2023
- Exhibit 7: Worldwide Revenue Share for Embedded Security Software, by Vendor 2018
- Exhibit 8: Popular Types of Embedded Security Software Used in Current/Most Recent Embedded Project
- Exhibit 9: IoT Security Threats Organization is Most Concerned About