Product Code: 3975
India formaldehyde market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6% during 2019-2030 on account of growing focus towards roofing mat application and surging demand for wood-based articles in India. Moreover, demand for phenolic resins is growing owing to their advanced mechanical properties, ability to tolerate high temperature, low toxicity and smoke and excellent blending capacity with variety of polymeric substances. Due to these properties phenolic resins are extensively employed in the manufacturing of molding compounds, wood adhesives, laminates, insulation, and various other applications, which is propelling demand for formaldehyde across India.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 - 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 - 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast formaldehyde capacity, production, demand, inventory and demand-supply gap.
- To categorize formaldehyde demand based on end use, sales channel and region.
- To study trade dynamics and company share of formaldehyde in India formaldehyde market.
- To identify major customers of formaldehyde in India.
- To evaluate and forecast formaldehyde pricing in India formaldehyde market.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India formaldehyde market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in India formaldehyde market.
Some of the major players operating in India formaldehyde market are India Century Laminating, Jubilant Life Sciences, Kanoria Chemicals and Industries Limited, Simalin Industries Limited and Assam Petrochemicals Limited, etc.
To extract data for India formaldehyde market, primary research surveys were conducted with formaldehyde manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India formaldehyde market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated formaldehyde demand by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast which was carried out considering the raw material prices such as methanol and crude oil prices. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as Company Websites, Association Reports, Annual Reports, etc. were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Formaldehyde manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to formaldehyde distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as formaldehyde manufacturers, distributors and policymakers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company's specific needs.
Table of Contents
1. Product & Technology Overview
2. India Formaldehyde 2013-2030
- 2.1. Capacity, By Volume
- 2.1.1. By Company
- 2.1.2. By Location
- 2.1.3. By Process
- 2.2. Production
- 2.3. Operating Efficiency
3. India Formaldehyde Demand-Supply Scenario, 2013-2030., By Volume
- 3.1. Demand
- 3.2. Supply
- 3.3. Gap
- 3.4. Inventory
4. India Formaldehyde Demand Outlook, 2013-2030, By Volume
- 4.1. By End Use
- 4.2. By Sales Channel
- 4.3. By Region
- 4.4. By Company
- 5.1. Daily
- 5.2. Monthly (Historical & Forecast)
- 5.3. Quarterly (Historical & Forecast)
- 5.4. Yearly (Historical & Forecast)
6. Trade Dynamics, 2013-2019
- 6.1. Top Exporting Countries (Value & Volume)
- 6.2. Top Importing Countries (Value & Volume)
7. List of Major Consumers
- 7.1. Location-Wise Monthly Consumption
8. Competitive Landscape
- 8.1.1. Company Profiles
- 22.214.171.124. Basic Details
- 126.96.36.199. Financials
- 188.8.131.52. Segmental/Product Information
- 184.108.40.206. Expansion Plans
- 220.127.116.11. SWOT Analysis
- 18.104.22.168. Key Strategy
9. Top News / Deals
10. About us & Disclaimer
List of Figures
- Figure 1: India Formaldehyde Production Scenario, 2013-2030F (000' Tonnes)
- Figure 2: India Formaldehyde Demand Market Share, By End Use, 2013-2030F (%)
- Figure 3: India Formaldehyde Demand Market Share, By Sales Channel, 2013-2030F (%)
- Figure 4: India Formaldehyde Demand Market Share, By Region, 2013-2030F (%)
- Figure 5: India Formaldehyde Demand Market Share, By Company, 2019E (%)
- Figure 6: India Formaldehyde Daily Prices, 01/01/2019-15/02/2019 (INR/Tonne)
- Figure 7: India Formaldehyde Monthly Prices, July 2018-Feburary2019 (INR/Tonne)
- Figure 8: India Formaldehyde Quarterly Prices, Q4 2018-Q4 2019 (INR/Tonne)
- Figure 9: India Formaldehyde Yearly Prices, 2013-2030F (INR/Tonne)
- Figure 10: India Formaldehyde Recent News / Deals
List of Tables
- Table 1: India Formaldehyde Capacity, By Company, 2013-2030F (000' Tonnes)
- Table 2: India Formaldehyde Capacity, By Location, 2013-2030F (000' Tonnes)
- Table 3: India Formaldehyde Capacity, By Technology, 2013-2030F (000' Tonnes)
- Table 4: India Formaldehyde Production, By Company, 2013-2030F (000' Tonnes)
- Table 5: India Formaldehyde Plant Operational Efficiency, By Company, 2013-2030F (%)
- Table 6: India Formaldehyde Demand-Supply Scenario, 2013-2030F (000' Tonnes)
- Table 7: India Formaldehyde Trade Dynamics, Import -2013-2019 (Value in INR Million & Volume in 000' Tonnes)
- Table 8: India Formaldehyde Trade Dynamics, Export -2013-2019 (Value in INR Million & Volume in 000' Tonnes)
- Table 9: Partial List of Major Formaldehyde Customers in India
- Table 10: All India Average Basic Price for Formaldehyde, December 2018 (INR/Tonne)