“Global Contract Logistics 2021 ” contains comprehensive analysis of the current state of the contract logistics market, including market growth rates for 2021 through to 2025, analysis of warehousing trends and developments and comparative profiles of leading contract logistics providers.
Use the report to plan for the rest of 2021 through to 2025:
- Plan which sectors to divert resources towards to capture new growth and which to pivot away from to avoid downside risks
- Set expectations for market growth based on the latest data and projections and plan how to sustain your business
- See how other LSPs are dealing with core operational problems with labour shortages and transport crunches, to keep operations moving
This report contains:
- Market sizing including 2021, 2020 and 5 year post Covid-19 growth rates - 2020 - 2025
- Comparative profiles of the largest contract logistics companies including market position, value added services, revenue & volumes and sustainability practices
- The future of smart warehousing
- M&A activity in the logistics industry
- Benchmarking warehouse operations: operations and customer metrics
- Logistics technology trends for 2021
- 3D Printing - a 2021 update
- Global Contract Logistics - Top 10's
- The global contract logistics market contracted 3.3% in 2020
- Momentum has returned to the market in 2021, Ti forecasts 6.5% growth this year
- Ti's COVID Recovery Tracker shows the market will be 2.9% larger at the end of 2021, compared to pre-pandemic levels
- Rapid technological change and demand for more sophisticated and responsive services will drive growth, alongside recoveries in manufacturing and consumer confidence
- By 2025, Ti forecasts a global contract logistics market 24% larger than before Covid-19
- Shifting demands and the need for greater sophistication are likely to drive renewed M&A activity in the market in the years ahead
Key Questions the report asks and answers:
- How is the market expected to grow over the next 5 years?
- Which regions have outperformed others in 2020, and 2021 so far?
- How has Covid-19 transformed warehousing trends and automation practices?
- What is the future for warehousing? And which technologies will dominate the industry?
- How has recent M&A activity transformed the market? Who are the leading players?
- What are the key logistics technology trends for the next 12 months?
- What sustainability efforts are the leading industry players adopting?
Table of Contents
1 - M&A ACTIVITY IN THE GLOBAL LOGISTICS INDUSTRY
2 - THE FUTURE OF SMART WAREHOUSING
3 - 12 WAYS IN WHICH CORONAVIRUS WILL CHANGE THE WAREHOUSE MARKET FOR GOOD
4 - BENCHMARKING WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS: OPERATIONS AND CUSTOMER METRICS
5 - COVID-19: THE CATALYST ACCELERATING ADOPTION OF LOGISTICS TECHNOLOGY IN 2021
6 - MARKET SIZING
7 - PROVIDER COMPARISON
8 - PROVIDER PROFILES