COVID-19 Vaccine And Therapeutics Pipeline Analysis 2020 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global covid19 vaccine & therapeutics pipeline analysis 2020 market.
This report focuses on covid19 vaccine & therapeutics pipeline analysis 2020 market which is experiencing strong growth. The report gives a guide to the covid19 vaccine & therapeutics pipeline analysis 2020 market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the markets response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the covid19 vaccine & therapeutics pipeline analysis 2020? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The COVID19 Vaccine & Therapeutics Pipeline Analysis 2020 market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider covid19 vaccine & therapeutics pipeline analysis 2020 market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the COVID 19 virus and forecasting its growth.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of COVID 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The covid19 vaccine & therapeutics pipeline analysis 2020 market section of the report gives context. It compares the covid19 vaccine & therapeutics pipeline analysis 2020 market with other segments of the covid19 vaccine & therapeutics pipeline analysis 2020 market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, covid19 vaccine & therapeutics pipeline analysis 2020 indicators comparison.
1) By Product Type: Small Molecules, Biologics, Blood & Plasma Derivatives, Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccines, Others
2) By Phase Of Development: Preclinical Therapeutics & Vaccines, Clinical Studies
3) By Treatment Mechanism & Route Of Administration: Mechanism Of Action And By Route Of Administration
4) By Type Of Sponsor: Pharma/Biotech Company, Academic Research/Institution, Others (such as Government Organizations and CROs)
Companies Mentioned: CanSino Biologics; Moderna; Inovio Pharmaceuticals; Regeneron; Gilead Sciences
Countries: Australia; Brazil; China; France; Germany; India; Indonesia; Japan; Russia; South Korea; UK; USA
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita,
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Disease Overview
- 2.1. Novel Coronavirus Etiology and Pathogenesis
- 2.2. Novel Human Coronavirus (ClOVID-19) Clinical Features-Signs and Symptoms
3. Disease Epidemiology and Epidemic Statistics for Major countries
4. Global Pipeline Analysis of COVID-19 Therapeutics and Vaccines
- 4.1 Global Pipeline Analysis, By Product Type
- 4.1.1 Small Molecules
- 4.1.2 Biologics
- 22.214.171.124 Blood & Plasma Derivatives
- 126.96.36.199 Monoclonal Antibodies
- 188.8.131.52 Vaccines
- 184.108.40.206 Others
- 4.2 Global Pipeline Analysis, By Phase of development
- 4.2.1 Preclinical Therapeutics & Vaccines
- 4.2.2 Clinical Studies
- 220.127.116.11 Clinical Phase I, II, III
- 4.3 Global Pipeline Analysis, By Treatment Mechanism & Route of Administration
- 4.3.1 Mechanism of Action
- 18.104.22.168 Viral Replication Inhibitors
- 22.214.171.124 Protease Inhibitors
- 126.96.36.199 Immunostimulants
- 188.8.131.52 Other Mechanism of Action
- 4.3.2 Route of Administration
- 184.108.40.206 Oral
- 220.127.116.11 Intravenous
- 18.104.22.168 Subcutaneous
- 22.214.171.124 Other Route of Administration
- 4.4 Global Pipeline Analysis, By Type of Sponsor
- 4.4.1 Pharma/Biotech Company
- 4.4.2 Academic Research/Institution
- 4.4.3 Others such as Government Organizations and CROs
5. Competitive Landscape for Late Stage Therapeutics and Vaccine
- 5.1 Company Overview
- 5.2 Product Description
- 5.3 Research and Development
- 5.3.1 Non-Clinical Studies
- 5.3.2 Clinical Studies
- 5.3.3 Highest/Late Stage Development Activities
- 5.4 Licensing and Collaboration Agreements
- 5.5 Milestones & Future Plans
6. Regulatory Framework for COVID-19 Therapeutics and Vaccines Marketing Approvals
- 6.1 Regulatory Framework in the USA
- 6.2 Regulatory Framework in EU and Other Countries
7. Recommendations & Conclusion