The global market for telemedicine technologies was valued at around at $26.7 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach around $77.2 billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 19.4% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2022.
Telemedicine technologies Market, 2014 - 2022f report from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global telemedicine technologies market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for telemedicine technologies? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The telemedicine technologies global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography.
- The market overview section of the report defines and explains the market.
- Market segmentations break down market by industry, by type of product, by geography.
- The market breakdown by geography gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, like Americas, Asia-Pacific, EMEA (Europe, Middle East And Africa).
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
Markets covered: Tele-Home, Tele-Hospital, Tele-Radiology, Tele-Consultation, Tele-Monitoring, Tele-Surgery, And Others.
Companies mentioned: Aerotel Medical Systems, Cerner Corporation, AMD Telemedicine, GE Healthcare (Subsidiary of GE), Polycom Inc. and Honeywell Life Care Solutions (Subsidiary of Honeywell International Inc.)
Regions: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Rest of the world
Time series: historic and forecast (2014-2022)
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Research Scope And Description
- 1.2 Research Methodology
- 1.3 Sources
2 Global Telemedicine Technologies: Market Segmentation
3 Executive Summary
4 Global Telemedicine Technologies Market Overview
5 Market Drivers
- 5.1 Ageing population
- 5.2 Shortage Of Physicians And Specialist Healthcare Professionals
- 5.3 Ubiquity Of Mobile Technologies Drive The Market Growth
- 5.4 Lowering Cost And Improving Patient Satisfaction Will Drive The Market Growth
- 6.1 Privacy And Security Concerns Hindering The Growth Of Market
- 6.2 Dearth Of Trained Professionals Who Has Expertise In Telemedicine Applications Might Hamper The Market Growth
- 6.3 High Cost Of Telemedicine Technologies Hamper The Growth Of Global Telemedicine Technologies Market
7 Value Chain Analysis
8 Porter's Five Forces
- 8.1 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
- 8.2 Bargaining Power Of Buyers
- 8.3 Threat Of New Entrants
- 8.4 Threat Of Substitutes
- 8.5 Competitive Rivalry
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Global Telemedicine Technologies Market
- 10.1 Global Telemedicine Technologies Market, By Service Of Area
- 10.1.1 Tele-Home Segment
- 10.1.2 Tele-Hospital Segment
- 10.2 Global Telemedicine Technologies Market, By Application
- 10.2.1 Tele-Radiology
- 10.2.2 Tele-Consultation
- 10.2.3 Tele-Monitoring
- 10.2.4 Tele-Surgery
- 10.2.5 Others
- 10.3 Global Telemedicine Technologies Market, By Geography
- 10.3.1 North America
- 10.3.2 Europe
- 10.3.3 Asia-Pacific
- 10.3.4 Rest Of The World
11 Company Profiles
- 11.1 Aerotel Medical Systems
- 11.1.1 Company Overview
- 11.1.2 Business Strategy
- 11.1.3 Financial Overview
- 11.1.4 Products And Services
- 11.1.5 Recent Developments
- 11.1.6 Key Executives
- 11.2 Cerner Corporation
- 11.2.1 Company Overview
- 11.2.2 Business Strategy
- 11.2.3 Financial Overview
- 11.2.4 Products And Services
- 11.2.5 Recent Developments
- 11.2.6 Key Executives
- 11.3 AMD Telemedicine
- 11.3.1 Company Overview
- 11.3.2 Business Strategy
- 11.3.3 Financial Overview
- 11.3.4 Products And Services
- 11.3.5 Recent Developments
- 11.3.6 Key Executives
- 11.4 GE Healthcare (Subsidiary of GE)
- 11.4.1 Company Overview
- 11.4.2 Business Strategy
- 11.4.3 Financial Overview
- 11.4.4 Products And Services
- 11.4.5 Recent Developments
- 11.4.6 Key Executives
- 11.5 Polycom Inc.
- 11.5.1 Company Overview
- 11.5.2 Business Strategy
- 11.5.3 Financial Overview
- 11.5.4 Products And Services
- 11.5.5 Recent Developments
- 11.5.6 Key Executives
- 11.6 Honeywell Life Care Solutions (Subsidiary of Honeywell International Inc.)
- 11.6.1 Company Overview
- 11.6.2 Business Strategy
- 11.6.3 Financial Overview
- 11.6.4 Products And Services
- 11.6.5 Recent Developments
- 11.6.6 Key Executives
13 Market Data Sources
14 Research Methodology
15 Note on Currency Conversions
16 Research Inquiries
17 The Business Research Company
18 Copyright and Disclaimer