表紙
市場調查報告書

鉬的全球市場:到2030年的展望,第16版

Molybdenum: Outlook to 2030, 16th Edition

出版商 Roskill Information Services 商品編碼 942688
出版日期 內容資訊 英文
商品交期: 最快1-2個工作天內
價格
如有價格方面的疑問請按下「詢問」鍵來信查詢
鉬的全球市場:到2030年的展望,第16版 Molybdenum: Outlook to 2030, 16th Edition
出版日期: 將在2020年08月31日內容資訊: 英文
簡介

鉬的大部分,作為銅的副產品生產,2019年整體的73%作為銅的副產品生產,27%在鉬礦山生產。主要用途為鋼鐵生產,佔整體80%,其餘的20%用於超合金、鉬金屬、化學藥品等。鉬市場上,美國和中國的貿易戰爭的擔憂高漲,2019年氧化鉬的價格減少4.1%,3年連續成長的需求也減少2.4%。2020年第一季,氧化鉬價格與去年同期相比下降了18%,一些礦山採取了減少產量的措施,但2021年後預計產量將恢復。

本報告提供全球鉬市場調查,供應鏈的流程,全球的生產與消費狀況,生產成本,國際的交易,今後展望,生產國和企業的簡介,消費趨勢等資訊。

目錄

  • 1.摘要整理
  • 2.供應鏈的流程圖
  • 3.全球生產情形
  • 4.生產成本
  • 5.全球消費情形
  • 6.國際性交易
  • 7.價格
  • 8.展望
  • 9.背景
  • 10.永續性
  • 11.生產國的簡介
  • 12. 企業的簡介
  • 13.各用途的消費情形
目錄

Roskill estimates that the iron and steel industry accounts for around 80% of primary molybdenum use, while superalloys, molybdenum metal and chemical uses account for the remaining 20% of primary molybdenum use.

Following a slight recovery in 2018, the molybdenum oxide price declined by 4.1% in 2019, as fears of a trade war between the USA and China hurt market sentiment. Demand dynamics swung from a three-year successive growth to a 2.4% decline in 2019, underpinned especially by markets in Europe and the USA, contributing to the price weakness over the year.

In light of the price and demand trends, molybdenum supply edged up by only 0.8% in 2019, a similar growth rate to 2018, but well down on 2017's 13.1% supply growth. China remained the world's largest producer of mined molybdenum in 2019, with production rising by 2% y-o-y, however production from Chile, the world's second-largest producer, dropped by 10%. Supply increased in the USA, Peru and Mexico, the next three-largest producers, which offset the drop from Chile.

Most molybdenum supply is produced as a by-product from the copper mining industry. In 2019, Roskill estimates that 73% was from by-product sources with only 27% of supply coming from primary molybdenum mines. These shares used to be far more evenly matched, but the industry responded to the last period of weak prices by curtailing capacity at primary mines, or by outright closures. By-product mines were far less affected by that downturn as these mines' primary focus is the copper market.

The molybdenum industry faces new challenges in 2020, as the world grapples with the COVID-19 pandemic. Various confinement measures imposed by governments across the world have resulted in a sharp slowdown in economic activity, while some mines have also been forced to operate at a reduced rate. The molybdenum oxide price has fallen by 18% y-o-y in Q1 2020 and some miners have responded by cutting back production at certain operations.

The scale of the impact that COVID-19 could have on the market is constantly evolving. Longer-term fundamentals should be supportive of the molybdenum market, however, with Roskill expecting output of steel and stainless steel to recover from 2021 onwards.

Molybdenum mine production, 2000-2019 (kt Mo)

Roskill experts will answer your questions:

  • To what extent are molybdenum supply and demand likely to be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic?
  • How quickly is the industry likely to recover from 2019's relative weakness and from what is likely to be a very weak 2020?
  • Will the share of supply from by-product mines continue to rise?
  • What is the outlook for the steel and stainless steel industry?
  • How are prices likely to perform in the next decade?

Subscribe now and receive:

  • Detailed report with ten-year forecasts for demand, supply and prices
  • Access to the report via Roskill Interactive for up to 5 users
  • Quarterly updates to keep you up to speed on our latest view of the industry
  • Access to Roskill specialists for key market queries
  • Option to download tables and graphs from the report
  • A summary PowerPoint of key report findings

Table of Contents

  • 1. Executive Summary
  • 2. Supply Chain Flowchart
  • 3. World Production
  • 4. Production Costs
  • 5. World Consumption
  • 6. International Trade
  • 7. Prices
  • 8. Outlook
  • 9. Background
  • 10. Sustainability
  • 11. Country Profiles
  • 12. Company profiles
  • 13. Consumption by First Use