Product Code: ME0003-000789
The OTT Video Forecast covers the world's digital video markets, across EST (digital purchase), digital rental, and SVOD services, and across key metrics, such as revenues, transactions, and average price. Further segmentation covers resolution (SD, HD, 4K) and genres (movies, TV, other).
- This is the third edition of Ovum's OTT Video Forecast, which has been greatly expanded geographically to include more than 160 individual markets around the world.
- Forecasts are presented by region and by country, with additional segmentation available by OTT user, by services, and by content and resolution. All underlying data is available in the data sheet.
- Extensive OTT video data and forecasts for the period 2013 to 2022 across 178 separate markets and regions.
Features and Benefits:
- Compare trends in OTT video across 178 separate markets and regions.
- Explore the potential for transactional and subscription VOD services on a truly global scale.
Key questions answered:
- How will the global roll out of Netflix and Amazon Video affect OTT video markets around the world?
- How will transactional OTT video services fare in the next five years as SVOD continues to dominate?
Table of Contents
- Region overview
- Country overview
- World regional analysis
- Region profile analysis
- Country profile analysis
- Service analysis by region
- Service analysis by country
- Content and resolution by region
- Content and resolution by country
- Exchange rates