Product Code: TE0004-001149
The Wearable Devices Tracker is a database of over 550 wearable device models launched or announced since early 2011, covering a wide variety of device features and specifications.
- About 60% of eyewear released focused on VR (Google Daydream, Playstation VR, Mi VR Play), signaling a new medium for consumer interaction with entertainment, gaming, education, and more.
- In 1Q17 and coming quarters, the new trend to look out for will be focused on smart apparel manufactured by technology start-ups and sportswear companies, with use cases ranging from fitness and healthcare to VR gaming.
- A total of 20 wearable devices were launched in 4Q16, representing a slight decline in launches from the previous quarter in which 24 devices were launched.
Features and Benefits:
- Understand latest wearable market developments.
- Analyze launches made by established and emerging industry players.
- Compare sensors, batteries, app ecosystems, primary use cases, and more across products.
- Understand trends by price band or smartness indices.
Key questions answered:
- What are the key wearable market developments in 4Q16?
- How are the product launches' primary user cases split in 4Q16?
- How are the product launches' company type split in 4Q16?
- What are the key features of products launched in 4Q16?