Product Code: 96425
This document outlines the proposed scope for the 2021 edition of this report on the market for automated guided vehicles and autonomous mobile robots.
This is the first edition of the report titled “Automated Guided Vehicles - 2021” and this document outlines the proposed scope. The report aims to provide both product manufacturers and system integrators with an in-depth understanding of market sizes, growth forecasts, market trends, and the competitive landscape of this industry. Detailed discussion supports the market data and forecast information across twoproduct types, 16 end-user industries and three main geographic regions.
KEY ISSUES ADDRESSED:
- What is the current size of the global market for AGVs and AMR? How does this differ by region?
- Which AGV types will experience the most growth and why?
- What are the key drivers and barriers for adoption of AGVs or AMR in different vertical markets?
- Who are the leading suppliers in each region and for each product type?
- What are the trends of technical changes in next few years?
Frequency, Time Period
- 5-year annual forecast (2020 -2024)
- Base years (2019 and 2020)
- Average selling price
Market share analysis
- AGVs and AMR
- Region (Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific, Global)
- Portable AGV trolley (less than 500kg)
- Medium-duty AGV trolley (within 500kg-2T)
- Heavy-duty AGV trolley (within 2T-20T)
- Laser Guidance
- Magnetic Guidance
- QR code
- Logistics and Warehousing
- Trailer Loading and Unloading
- Raw Material Handling
- United States
- Rest of Americas
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
- Food, Beverage & Tobacco
- Rubber & Plastics Machinery
- Semiconductor Machinery
- Electronics assembly
- Retail Chains/Conveyance Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Hotels and Restaurants
- AGVs and AMR component manufacturers
- Service providers
- Systems integrators
With an in-depth understanding of market sizes, growth forecasts, market trends, and the competitive landscape for AGVs equipment.