Product Code: 69652
The growth of the internet and the adoption of digital transformation technologies across the industry are leading into the generation of the enormous volume of data. For instance, WordPress, a popular content management system (CMS) platform that powers 35.2% of all sites on the web, reports as of March 2020 each month it generates over 409 million people viewing 20 billion pages with 70 million new posts.
- Also, research conducted by Adobe Inc states that the average person spends around 7.8 hours a day interacting with digital content with teenagers reporting 11.1 hours a day. Furthermore, there also has been a trend with users demand more personalized content.
- Modern marketers are starting to appreciate the importance and value of delivering useful content to capitalize on the growing digital content market amidst the competition, thereby content marketing strategies such as inbound marketing have become a dominant force.
- Furthermore, content marketing has been experiencing various transformation over the last few years with the shift towards marketing analytics to increase the use of automation is leading the evolution of content marketing strategies leveraging advanced technologies, thereby initiating the demand for content intelligence.
- Content Intelligence offers the content marketers with the data that is essential to understand the audience and help them to strategize and prove higher ROI. It enables the marketers to gain valuable insights from the volume of data generated that allows them to derive data-driven decisions to create more effective content while justifying the decisions and managing upwards effectively
- Essentially, Content intelligence is powered by technologies such as machine learning, natural language processing, AI, and big data that enable it to conduct repetitive tasks in an efficient, and effective way while ensuring the information is analyzed accurately thereby helping marketers to hyper-personalize the content while ensuring greater traffic, engagement, leads, and retention.
- For instance, Concured, a CI tool utilizes AI to predict subjects that grabs the most internet attention and also suggest what should be the content written about next. Additionally, it correlates social engagements from platforms, such as Twitter and Facebook, from the original content against the topic to translate into a topic score, thereby providing the end-users opportunity for new content creation. Furthermore, it relies on deep-learning algorithms to provide trends.
Key Market Trends
Emerging Trends of Content Intelligence Across Industries
- Amidst the growth of internet traffic, marketers are now considering content strategies, such as personalization, as it allows organizations to look beyond traditional content marketing strategies based on users' location and demographics to advanced information, like their behavior and social media activity. It leverages tools like content intelligence, thereby driving the growth of the market. For instance, media streaming platforms such as Youtube, Amazon Prime, Netflix actively use content personalization to increase user engagement.
- As with the growth of CRM platforms such as Salesforce Desk, Zoho CRM across the industry to help manage customer relationships efficiently and effectively added businesses considering implementing technologies such as AI into such platforms drive the potential growth of the content intelligence market.
- For instance, the Content IQ extracts the content generated through incoming communication and integrates relevant information to the downstream processes and provides it to the consumer-facing system, this quick turnaround of content to actionable data provides the staff comprehensive insights while still communicating with the customer. Additionally, given access to unstructured data, such as chatbot and email, would organizations to provide personalized services to its customers.
- Also, integrating the content intelligence with business intelligence would allow organizations to enhance their business decisions further to identify trends, opportunities, and optimization by leveraging content intelligence potential to analyze existing business content from contracts, communications, emails, among others.
- Furthermore, content intelligence would also be helpful in analyzing risk as it makes early tracking of documentation and its content possible added with intelligent insights with the given data for a better overview of completion of the set help organizations to comply with regulations and thereby prevent frauds.
North America Holds Major Market Share
- North America holds the major share owing to the presence of major vendors, such as Adobe Inc., Scoop.it, OpenText Corporation, Atomic Reach Inc., and Vennli Inc.
- Moreover, according to a report published by Interactive Advertising Bureau and PricewaterhouseCoopers states that US' digital ad spending has exceeded USD 100 billion, which suggests the potential growth of market intelligence platforms such as content intelligence.
- Furthermore, the region is considered to healthy growth in terms of active social media users, content makers, and smartphone penetration. For instance, in Q4 2019, Facebook reported around 248 million monthly active users in the United States and Canada. It suggests growth in terms volume of data generated in the region, which can be leveraged by platforms like content intelligence to drive insights about trends, thereby elevating the growth of the market.
- Additionally, the recent global COVID-19 outbreak, announcement of lockdowns, and work from home for the working professional have increased the demand for the internet. Media houses are reporting a growth of 50-70% worldwide, with the US-California reporting a change of 46.5%, this instance leverages the growth of content intelligence as it allows organizations to strategize their content amid the pandemic further and drive the growth of the market.
The content intelligence market is moderately fragmented and consists of several major players, including M-Files Corporation, Adobe Inc, Scoop.it, and OpenText Corporation. The vendors are enhancing their reach, leveraging strategic collaborative initiatives, acquisitions as a competitive advantage to capture market share.
- February 2020 - M-Files Corporation announced a partnership with ELITE, a document management solution provider. Under the collaboration with M-files, ELITE will engage itself with companies across the United Kingdom to provide a solution to manage information and documents efficiently. It intends to leverage M-Files' expertise to transition its clients from the archaic network folder-based schemes across industries, such as finance, retail, education, and manufacturing, to dynamic enterprise content management system.
- October 2019 - ABBYY announced that it partnered with Uipath in numerous join projects worldwide, including Medline industries, costain, and RACQ, leveraging its content intelligence capabilities with Uipath robotic process automation (RPA) platform to help digital workers make better decisions.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 Study Deliverables
- 1.2 Study Assumptions
- 1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Market Overview
- 4.2 Market Drivers
- 4.3 Market Restraints
- 4.4 Value Chain Analysis
- 4.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
- 4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- 4.6 Assesment of COVID-19 Impact on the Industry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 Component
- 5.1.1 Solution
- 5.1.2 Service
- 5.2 Deployment
- 5.2.1 Cloud
- 5.2.2 On-premise
- 5.2.3 Hybrid
- 5.3 Organization Size
- 5.3.1 Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- 5.3.2 Large Enterprises
- 5.4 End-user Vertical
- 5.4.1 Media and Entertainment
- 5.4.2 Government and Public Sector
- 5.4.3 BFSI
- 5.4.4 IT and Telecom
- 5.4.5 Manufacturing
- 5.4.6 Healthcare and Lifesciences
- 5.4.7 Retail
- 5.4.8 Other End-user Verticals
- 5.5 Geography
- 5.5.1 North America
- 126.96.36.199 United States
- 188.8.131.52 Canada
- 5.5.2 Europe
- 184.108.40.206 Germany
- 220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
- 18.104.22.168 France
- 22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
- 5.5.3 Asia-Pacific
- 126.96.36.199 India
- 188.8.131.52 China
- 184.108.40.206 Japan
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.5.4 Latin America
- 5.5.5 Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Company Profiles
- 6.1.1 M-Files Corporation
- 6.1.2 Adobe Inc.
- 6.1.3 Scoop.it
- 6.1.4 ABBYY
- 6.1.5 OpenText Corporation
- 6.1.6 Curata Inc.
- 6.1.7 Socialbakers
- 6.1.8 Concured
- 6.1.9 Atomic Reach Inc.
- 6.1.10 OneSpot Inc.
- 6.1.11 Vennli Inc.
- 6.1.12 Content360 Ltd
- 6.1.13 Smartlogic
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS