Product Code: 70768
The fly ash (cenospheres) microspheres market is expected to develop at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. The major factor driving the growth of the fly ash (cenospheres) microspheres market is the increasing demand from the paints & coatings segment. On the other side, conditions emerging because of the unexpected outbreak of COVID-19 is foreseen to thwart the development of the market considered.
- Fly Ash (Cenospheres) Microspheres is extensively consumed in the construction business. The main benefits of cenospheres are reduction of weight, reduction of viscosity, increased lubricity, and increased refractoriness.
- North America is expected to be the largest market due to the large-scale consumption of the fly ash cenospheres microspheres in the region.
Key Market Trends
Construction Segment to Boost Fly Ash (Cenospheres) Microspheres Market
- Cenospheres are generally utilized in the construction business. From roofing materials to plasters and grouts, new applications and items keep on being created. The amount of cenospheres utilized inside the construction industry keeps on developing.
- The primary advantages of cenospheres are reduced weight, expanded filler stacking, reduced shrinkage, reduction of viscosity, increased fire insulation, expanded lubricity, and expanded refractoriness.
- In 2019, the worldwide spending of the construction industry added USD 11 trillion and it is anticipated to reach around USD 14 trillion by 2025, thus benefitting the market studied.
- The Indian government has made a recent announcement of its plan which includes the construction of 100 smart cities across the nation and expanding its infrastructure by infusing USD 28.18 billion for the upcoming project.
- A plan of investing over USD 450 billion in infrastructure has been introduced by the Saudi Arabian government under its Saudi Arabia Vision Plan 2030. The idea is to diversify the economy by reducing the dependency on its oil & gas sector, thereby enhancing the government's efficiency and society's stability.
- All the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the fly ash (cenospheres) microspheres market during the forecast period.
North America Region to Dominate Fly Ash (Cenospheres) Microspheres Market
- North America region holds a prominent share in the fly ash (cenospheres) microspheres market globally and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast timeline.
- According to statistics, the United States invested roughly USD 91.5 billion for new non-residential commercial construction in 2019. This spending is predicted to remain constant by 2023.
- The total number of vehicles manufactured in Canada was 1.916 million units in 2019.
- In 2019, PADD 3 (Gulf Coast), which includes the oil production in Alabama, Arkansas, New Mexico, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas, was the biggest oil-producing PADD, having delivered some 8.08 million barrels of crude oil every day.
- Thus, rising demand from various industries is expected to drive the market studied in the region during the forecast timeframe.
The market for fly ash (cenospheres) microspheres is consolidated. Some of the players in the market include UAB SUEK Baltic, Omya, Durgesh Merchandise Pvt. Ltd, Cenosphere India Pvt. Ltd, and Reslab Microfiller.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 Study Assumptions
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Drivers
- 4.1.1 Increasing Demand from the Paints & Coatings Segment
- 4.1.2 High Demand from the Construction Sector
- 4.2 Restraints
- 4.2.1 Unfavorable Conditions Arising Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
- 4.2.2 Other Restraints
- 4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
- 4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
- 4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 Type
- 5.2 Raw Material
- 5.2.1 Fly Ash
- 5.2.2 Glass
- 5.2.3 Ceramic
- 5.2.4 Metallic
- 5.2.5 Polymer
- 5.3 End-User
- 5.3.1 Aerospace
- 5.3.2 Construction
- 5.3.3 Oil & Gas
- 5.3.4 Medical
- 5.3.5 Automotive
- 5.3.6 Paints & Coatings
- 5.3.7 Others
- 5.4 Geography
- 5.4.1 Asia-Pacific
- 188.8.131.52 China
- 184.108.40.206 India
- 220.127.116.11 Japan
- 18.104.22.168 South Korea
- 22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.4.2 North America
- 126.96.36.199 United States
- 188.8.131.52 Canada
- 184.108.40.206 Mexico
- 5.4.3 Europe
- 220.127.116.11 Germany
- 18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
- 22.214.171.124 France
- 126.96.36.199 Italy
- 188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
- 5.4.4 South America
- 184.108.40.206 Brazil
- 220.127.116.11 Argentina
- 18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
- 5.4.5 Middle-East and Africa
- 22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
- 126.96.36.199 South Africa
- 188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
- 6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
- 6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 Ceno Technologies
- 6.4.2 Cenosphere India Pvt. Ltd
- 6.4.3 Durgesh Merchandise Pvt. Ltd
- 6.4.4 Indiacenosphere
- 6.4.5 Omya
- 6.4.6 PR Group
- 6.4.7 Reslab Microfiller
- 6.4.8 UAB SUEK Baltic
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS