Product Code: 49708
The global bio-ketones market is expected to grow with a CAGR greater than 10% during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market is the increasing demand from the cosmetics and personal care industry. However, scarcity of raw materials is hindering the growth of the market studied.
- Supporting government regulations for the use of bio-products is another major driver for the market studied
- North America and is likely to account for the highest share of the market studied during the forecast period.
- Among the product types, bio PEEK is likely to account for the highest market share during the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Bio PEEK to Dominate the Market
- The bio PEEK product type accounts for the largest market share in the global bio-ketones market currently.
- PEEK is highly used in the automotive industry as a replacement of metals as it helps in the reduction of the automobile, which, in turn, leads to further fuel efficiency.
- Features, such as an increase in performance and weight minimization of in-engine components this coupled with the growth in the automotive industry has made bio PEEK market take a substantial lead in the bio-ketones market.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, Bio PEEK is likely to dominate the market studied during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- Currently, Asia-Pacific accounts for the highest share of the global bio-ketones market owing to the high demand from countries like China, India, and Japan.
- The bio-ketones market in China is growing at a high rate owing to the huge demand from the pharmaceutical industry in China.
- Moreover, with the increasing demand for paints & coatings from the construction sector China, India, Thailand, and Indonesia, the demand for bio-ketones is expected to grow at a high rate in the coming years.
- However, the declining automotive production is likely to have a negative effect on the growth of the market studied in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market studied during the forecast period.
The global bio-ketones market is moderately consolidated as the majority of the market share is divided among a few players. Some of the key players in the market include LANZATECH, Merck KGaA, Eastman Chemical Company, Genomatica, Inc, and Bio Brands LLC, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Study Assumptions
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Drivers
- 4.1.1 Increasing Demand from Cosmetics and Personal Care Industry
- 4.1.2 Supporting Government Regulations for the Use of Bio-products
- 4.2 Restraints
- 4.2.1 Scarcity of Raw Materials
- 4.2.2 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
- 4.3 Industry Value-chain Analysis
- 4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- 4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 Product Type
- 5.1.1 Bio MEK
- 5.1.2 Bio PEEK
- 5.1.3 Bio Acetone
- 5.1.4 Other Product Types
- 5.2 End-user Industry
- 5.2.1 Paints and Coatings
- 5.2.2 Automobile
- 5.2.3 Infrastructure
- 5.2.4 Pharmaceutical
- 5.2.5 Other End-user Industries
- 5.3 Geography
- 5.3.1 Asia-Pacific
- 184.108.40.206 China
- 220.127.116.11 India
- 18.104.22.168 Japan
- 22.214.171.124 South Korea
- 126.96.36.199 ASEAN Countries
- 188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.3.2 North America
- 184.108.40.206 United States
- 220.127.116.11 Canada
- 18.104.22.168 Mexico
- 5.3.3 Europe
- 22.214.171.124 Germany
- 126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
- 188.8.131.52 Italy
- 184.108.40.206 France
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
- 5.3.4 South America
- 18.104.22.168 Brazil
- 22.214.171.124 Argentina
- 126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
- 5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
- 188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
- 184.108.40.206 South Africa
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
- 6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
- 6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 Bio Brands LLC
- 6.4.2 Caldic B.V.
- 6.4.3 Eastman Chemical Company
- 6.4.4 Fitz Chem LLC
- 6.4.5 Genomatica, Inc
- 6.4.6 Green Biologics Limited
- 6.4.7 LANZATECH
- 6.4.8 Merck KGaA
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS