Product Code: 67353
Container Monitoring Market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of over 28% during the forecast period (2020 - 2025). The faster development and deployment of applications, along with the optimum utilization of resources, has propelled the adoption of container monitoring solutions and services among various enterprises.
- The cloud deployment model offers various benefits to enterprises, such as scalability, reliability, and flexibility, which will help enterprises with budget constraints since the cloud solutions are comparatively cheaper than the on-premises deployment model.
- The growing demand for digital transformation along with the growing adoption of DevOps is driving the need for container monitoring solutions across emerging economies during the forecast period.
- Also, with the organization's need to deliver an enhanced experience to its customers is driving the container monitoring market growth across the developing economies.
Scope of the Report
Container monitoring is the activity of monitoring the performance of microservice containers in different environments for optimizing and improving its performance. Container monitoring is an important capability required for applications that are built on modern microservices architectures to ensure optimal performance. It gives IT teams a quick overview to rapidly develop and deploy applications using DevOps principles. Containers are transient and are critical to monitor as compared to traditional applications running on virtual servers or bare metal servers.
Key Market Trends
IT & ITes Sector is Gaining Traction Due to Emergence Across Cloud-Based Platform
- As organizations are shifting to the cloud, the ITes processes have become more innovative and agile once they develop & migrate apps to the cloud platform. Digital transformation is fueling continuous integration & delivery of containers, microservices, APIs and serverless are part of the overall process.
- The growing demand for multi-cloud deployments drives the application of container monitoring along with its increasing demands significantly across the IT department where the integration of artificial intelligence and machine learning helps meet these demands.
- Containers offer flexibility, thereby allowing enterprises to rapidly deploy and transport applications on virtually any system, where they gain high efficiencies by deploying containers on existing hardware and exploiting the technology's ease of automation and minimal maintenance.
- Monitoring solutions across the cloud-based platform cope with autoscaling the applications running across the cloud or containers. Since the number of the instances of the applications may constantly change, monitoring tools provide access as they spin up and down.
North America to Register the Grow Significantly During the Forecast Period
- North America comprises some of the leading economies such as the US and Canada that are expected to have a significant market share in the container monitoring market due to the ongoing technological advancements across the region with strong regulations across multiple end-user verticals.
- The affordability and ease of deployment of container services among enterprises across the region are driving the adoption of container monitoring services across the region. Further, the adoption of cloud-based technologies by enterprises across the region is growing significantly, which incur lower maintenance costs and include remote access along with built-in security features.
- The ongoing trends in cloud computing, such as hybrid cloud solutions, and emerging cloud services and solutions such as SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS across the region, are expected to significantly thereby boosting the market growth.
The container monitoring market is moderately competitive and consists of a few major players. In terms of market share, some of the players currently dominate the market. However, with the prolification of container architecture, new players are increasing their market presence thereby expanding their business footprint across the emerging economies.
- October 2019 - Splunk Inc. had announced enhancements to Splunk's modern portfolio for IT Operations and to its portfolio for real-time observability for cloud infrastructures and microservices. Enhancements to IT Operations include new versions of Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI), Splunk App for Infrastructure (SAI), and integrations with Splunk VictorOps and Splunk Phantom.
- October 2019 - Zenoss Inc. had launched its multi-cloud serverless monitoring, which unifies the monitoring of serverless functions across the Big Three public cloud providers among Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure. This gives customers the best method for easy tracking of the performance and behavior of serverless functions.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- Report customization as per the client's requirements
- 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Study Assumptions
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Market Overview
- 4.2 Market Drivers
- 4.2.1 Growing Adoption of the Cloud Based Technology Services
- 4.2.2 Proliferation of Microservices Architecture Leveraging Lightweight Container Deployment
- 4.3 Market Restraints
- 4.3.1 Complexity in the Monitoring Services
- 4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
- 4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
- 4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- 4.5 Technology Snapshot
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 By Offerings
- 5.1.1 Software
- 5.1.2 Services
- 5.2 By Deployment
- 5.2.1 Cloud-based
- 5.2.2 On-premise
- 5.3 By End-user Industry
- 5.3.1 IT & ITes
- 5.3.2 BFSI
- 5.3.3 Retail
- 5.3.4 Industrial
- 5.3.5 Other End-user Industries
- 5.4 Geography
- 5.4.1 North America
- 5.4.2 Europe
- 5.4.3 Asia Pacific
- 5.4.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Company Profiles
- 6.1.1 Broadcom Inc.
- 6.1.2 Splunk Inc.
- 6.1.3 Microsoft Corp.
- 6.1.4 ScienceLogic Inc.
- 6.1.5 SolarWinds Worldwide LLC.
- 6.1.6 New Relic Inc.
- 6.1.7 Zenoss Inc.
- 6.1.8 Sysdig Inc.
- 6.1.9 Datadog Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS