Product Code: 64045
The market for Self-adhered roofing membranes is expected to grow at a healthy growth rate during the forecast period of 2019-2024. One of the major factors driving the market studied is the increasing private construction expenditure in the North American region. Additionally, the growing usage of Self-adhered roofing membranes in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to provide an opportunity for the market growth in the coming years.
- North America accounted for the highest market share in 2018 and is likely to dominate the market during the forecast period.
- Residential construction application is expected to account for the highest market share during the forecast period.
- Asia-Pacific is likely to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
The Self-adhered Roofing Membranes Market market report includes:
Key Market Trends
Residential Construction to dominate the market.
Self-adhered roofing membranes are used in the residential constructions such as single family homes, condominium, and townhouses for effective and efficient roofing.
With the rapid technological advancements, the construction infrastructure developments and maintenance activities are increasing resulting in the replacement of old materials with new ones.
Since the past few years, the demand for new homes in the United States has been increasing consistently owing to the growing population and rising consumer incomes in the country.
The construction of new private residential buildings in the country has been increasing over the past eight years.
New home sales in Canada has declined through most of 2018 after the government made it more difficult to get a mortgage and the central bank raised interest rates. However, with the 17% surge in new home sales in Toronto, Canada regained its strength in the new home sales.
Due to all these factors, the demand for self-adhered roofing membranes in residential construction is expected to increase during the forecast period.
North America to Dominate the Market
- In 2018, North America region dominated the global market share. With the growing construction industry and usage of lightweight and faster construction techniques in the countries such as the United States, Canada, and Mexico, the demand for self-adhered roofing membranes is increasing in the region.
- Residential construction in the country is projected to have growth of almost 6% as there is an increase in the single-family housing and multiple family housing in the country.
- Almost 80% of the individuals prefer single-family housing as an end goal, and almost 70% of people are executing this, due to which the number of houses being constructed every year is increasing.
- Non-residential construction in the country is expected to have a reasonable growth. The US government's spending in the construction sector witnessed a growth from the past, with the increasing current and upcoming projects in the construction of shopping centers, hotels, office buildings, medical buildings, educational buildings, libraries and museums, and sports and entertainment complexes.
- Total engineering and construction spending for the United States witnessed a growth of 4% in 2017. The United States construction spending increased by 1.8% in April 2018.
- Hence, North America region is likely to dominate the market during the forecast period.
The market for self-adhered roofing membrane market is partially consolidated as the market share is divided among a few key companies. Some of the major players of the market include Sika AG, GAF, Johns Manville, and Owens Corning.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- Report customization as per the client's requirements
- 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Study Deliverables
- 1.2 Study Assumptions
- 1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Drivers
- 4.1.1 Increasing Private Construction Expenditure in the North American Region
- 4.2 Restraints
- 4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
- 4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- 4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 Product Type
- 5.1.1 Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
- 5.1.2 Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
- 5.1.3 Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
- 5.1.4 Modified Bitumen (Mod-Bit)
- 5.1.5 Other Product Types
- 5.2 Application
- 5.2.1 Residential
- 5.2.2 Commercial
- 5.2.3 Institutional
- 5.2.4 Infrastructural
- 5.3 Geography
- 5.3.1 Asia-Pacific
- 188.8.131.52 China
- 184.108.40.206 India
- 220.127.116.11 Japan
- 18.104.22.168 South Korea
- 22.214.171.124 ASEAN Countries
- 126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.3.2 North America
- 188.8.131.52 United States
- 184.108.40.206 Canada
- 220.127.116.11 Mexico
- 5.3.3 Europe
- 18.104.22.168 Germany
- 22.214.171.124 France
- 126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
- 188.8.131.52 Italy
- 184.108.40.206 Rest of the Europe
- 5.3.4 South America
- 220.127.116.11 Brazil
- 18.104.22.168 Argentina
- 22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
- 5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
- 126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
- 188.8.131.52 South Africa
- 184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East & Africa (MEA)
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
- 6.2 Market Share Analysis**
- 6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 APOC
- 6.4.2 Carlisle SynTec Systems
- 6.4.3 Firestone Building Products Company LLC
- 6.4.4 GAF
- 6.4.5 Henry Company
- 6.4.6 Icopal Ltd (BMI Group)
- 6.4.7 Johns Manville
- 6.4.8 Owens Corning
- 6.4.9 Sika AG
- 6.4.10 Soprema Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
- 7.1 Growing Usage in the Asia-Pacific Region