Global Allergy Diagnostics Market - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2017 - 2022)
|出版商||Mordor Intelligence LLP||商品編碼||603201|
|出版日期||內容資訊||英文 205 Pages
|全球過敏診斷市場:成長，趨勢及預測(2017年∼2022年) Global Allergy Diagnostics Market - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2017 - 2022)|
|出版日期: 2017年01月24日||內容資訊: 英文 205 Pages||
The Global market for Allergy diagnostic Market is expected to reach $XX by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of around XX% from 2015 to 2021. Allergy diagnostics are tests carried out for diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment for different allergic conditions. According to WHO, in 2013, around 235 million were suffering from Asthma itself. According to USA's CDC(Center for disease control and prevention), in 2012, amongst children 7.8 million reported respiratory allergy, 4.1 million reported food allergy, and 8.8 million reported skin allergy past 12 months. In USA, CDC also reported 17.6 million adults and 6.6 million children with Hay fever in 2012. The trend follows globally and is even higher in amongst Asian population.
The market for Allergy Diagnostics have been segmented based on Allergen types, End users, and Different products used for detection of Allergy. The Allergen types have been further divided into inhaled Allergens, which is responsible for most allergic conditions and Food allergens, which is most common amongst children. The products for allergen detection have also been further divided into Instruments, consumables, Assay kits and Luminometers. Immunoassay kits and luminometers are the major products used for detection of Allergy. The North America has the largest market share for Allergy diagnostics. However, the Asian market sees a rapid growth due to more pollution, untapped market, and growing aging population. The key players in this market are Allercheck Inc., Biomerieux, Omega Diagnostics, Hitachi Chemical Diagnostics, Danaher Corporation, Hob Biotech group, Hycor Biomedical, Stallergenes, Thermo Fisher Scientific and others.
Increasing environmental pollution, increasing incidence of allergic conditions, Aging population, Lifestyle changes/disorders are some of the factors augmenting the market.
High investment cost and stringent regulatory guidelines and policies turns out to be challenge for this market.
What the report offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Allergy Diagnostics Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Allergy Diagnostics Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.