The Global Vibration Sensors market is valued at USD 34.21 billion in 2016
and is expected to reach a value of USD 39.42 billion by the end of 2022,
growing at a projected CAGR of 7.19 % during the forecast period of 2017 -
2022. Vibration analysis and engine trim balance instruments and accessories for commercial and military aviation. As there is ?rapid improvement in sensors as the airline industry usage is high where turbulence can be reduced.? The customization in the vibration sensor is growing with respect to it';s size, load capacity and frequency range. Designed to quickly pinpoint engine problems and eliminate unnecessary engine removals. The sensing capabilities with respect to sensors and its usage reduces with its end user application.
The restraints are technically, response time in analyzing the vibration can';t be detected due to heavy signal load?. The Global Vibration Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Accelerometers, Electrodynamic Velocity Transducer, Non Contact Displacement Transducer), Application (Power Generation, Automotive, Petrochemical, Aerospace & Defense, Biomedical & Healthcare and others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America).?
This report describes a detailed study of the Porteri¿½s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players, which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Vibration Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Azima Dli Corporation, Bruel & Kjaer, CTRL Systems, Inc., Emerson Process Management, Fluke Corporation, General Electric Company, Honeywell International, Inc., National Instruments Corporation and Rockwell Automation, Inc.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Vibration Sensors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Vibration Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Vibration Sensors market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Related Reports :
Europe Vibration Sensors Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015- 2020)
Middle East and Africa Vibration Sensors Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015 - 2020)
Asia Pacific Vibration Sensors Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015 - 2020)
North America Vibration Sensors Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015 - 2020)
Latin America Vibration Sensors Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015- 2020)
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Key Deliverables
- 1.2 Study Assumptions
- 1.3 Market Definition
- 1.4 Key Findings
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
- 4.1 Market Overview
- 4.2 Market Drivers
- 4.2.1 Increasing Need for Machine Monitoring and Maintenance
- 4.2.2 Longer Service Life, Self Generating Capability and Wide Range of Frequency of Vibration Sensors
- 4.3 Market Restraints
- 4.3.1 Compatibility With Old Machinery
- 4.3.2 Critical and Hazardous Implication on the Environment
- 4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Forces
- 4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.2 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
- 4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
- 4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- 4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Technology Snapshot
- 5.1 Type of Technology
- 5.1.1 Inductive
- 5.1.2 Piezoelectric
- 5.1.3 Magnetic
- 5.1.4 Capacitive
- 5.1.5 Optic Fiber Sensor
6. Global Vibration Sensors Market Segmentation
- 6.1 By Product
- 6.1.1 Accelerometers
- 6.1.2 Proximity Probes
- 6.1.3 Tachometers
- 6.1.4 Others
- 6.2 By Industry
- 6.2.1 Automotive
- 6.2.2 Healthcare
- 6.2.3 Aerospace & Defence
- 6.2.4 Consumer Electronics
- 6.2.5 Oil & Gas
- 6.2.6 Metals & Mining
- 6.2.7 Others
- 6.3 By Geography
- 6.3.1 North America
- 184.108.40.206 US
- 220.127.116.11 Canada
- 6.3.2 Europe
- 18.104.22.168 UK
- 22.214.171.124 Germany
- 126.96.36.199 France
- 188.8.131.52 Others
- 6.3.3 Asia - Pacific
- 184.108.40.206 China
- 220.127.116.11 Japan
- 18.104.22.168 India
- 22.214.171.124 Others
- 6.3.4 Latin America
- 126.96.36.199 Brazil
- 188.8.131.52 Mexico
- 184.108.40.206 Argentina
- 220.127.116.11 Others
- 6.3.5 Middle East & Africa
- 18.104.22.168 UAE
- 22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
- 126.96.36.199 South Africa
- 188.8.131.52 Others
7. Company Profiles
- 7.1 SKF AB
- 7.2 National Instruments Corporation
- 7.3 Texas Instruments Incorporated
- 7.4 Analog Devices Inc.
- 7.5 Rockwell Automation Inc.
- 7.6 Emerson Electric Co
- 7.7 Honeywell International Inc.,
- 7.8 NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- 7.9 TE Connectivity Ltd.
- 7.10 Hansford Sensors Ltd.,
- 7.11 Bosch Sensortec GmbH (Robert Bosch GmbH)
8. Investment Outlook
9. Future of Global Vibration Sensors Market