Product Code: 53967
The global nanometals market is expected to grow with a CAGR greater than 15% during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market is the increasing demand from electronics and the healthcare industry. However, the high capital cost required for nanometals is hindering the growth of the market studied.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to account for the highest growth rate during the forecast period owing to the growing demand form countries like China and Japan.
- Among the product types, silver nanometals are likely to account for the highest market share during the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Silver Nanometals to Dominate the Market
- Silver nanometals accounts for the highest fo the market share currently
- Silver nanometal includes silver nanoparticles, stabilized silver salts, polymer and metal oxide composites, and silver-impregnated zeolite and activated carbon materials.
- Currently, there are more than 1,300 nanotechnology-based products on the market. Silver nanometal is known as an excellent antimicrobial agent, and therefore, it could be used as an alternative disinfectant agent.
- Many textiles, keyboards, wound dressings, and biomedical devices contain silver nanoparticles, which continuously release a low level of silver ions to provide protection against bacteria.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, silver nanometals to dominate the market studied.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- In the past few years, there has been a major surge in the demand for nanometals in Asia-Pacific countries like China, South Korea, etc.
- The growth in technology and an increase in investments in research & development with government support has driven the market for nanometals with its high usage in various applications.
- In Asia-Pacific, the healthcare industry is growing as the rollout of public health care programs combined with growing consumer wealth is anticipated to boost health care spending in countries like China, India, and Japan.
- Additionally, there has been a growing demand for nanometals from Southeast Asian countries for application in industries like healthcare, electronics, etc.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned reasons, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market studied during the forecast period
The global nanometals market is moderately consolidated as the market of the market share is divided among few players. Some of the key players in the market include REINSTE, Baikowski SA, NanoAmor, Nanoe, and SkySpring Nanomaterials, Inc., among others.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 Study Assumptions
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Drivers
- 4.1.1 Increasing Demand from the Electronics and Healthcare Industry
- 4.1.2 Increasing Usage in Fuel Additives
- 4.2 Restraints
- 4.2.1 High Capital Cost
- 4.2.2 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
- 4.3 Industry Value-chain Analysis
- 4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- 4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 Product Type
- 5.1.1 Gold
- 5.1.2 Silver
- 5.1.3 Platinum
- 5.1.4 Titanium
- 5.1.5 Aluminum
- 5.2 End-user Industry
- 5.2.1 Healthcare
- 5.2.2 Electronics
- 5.2.3 Energy
- 5.2.4 Construction
- 5.2.5 Rubber
- 5.2.6 Personal Care
- 5.2.7 Other End-user Industries
- 5.3 Geography
- 5.3.1 Asia-Pacific
- 188.8.131.52 China
- 184.108.40.206 India
- 220.127.116.11 Japan
- 18.104.22.168 South Korea
- 22.214.171.124 ASEAN Countries
- 126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.3.2 North America
- 188.8.131.52 United States
- 184.108.40.206 Canada
- 220.127.116.11 Mexico
- 5.3.3 Europe
- 18.104.22.168 Germany
- 22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
- 126.96.36.199 Italy
- 188.8.131.52 France
- 184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
- 5.3.4 South America
- 220.127.116.11 Brazil
- 18.104.22.168 Argentina
- 22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
- 5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
- 126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
- 188.8.131.52 South Africa
- 184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
- 6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
- 6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 Baikowski SA
- 6.4.2 NanoAmor
- 6.4.3 Nanoe
- 6.4.4 REINSTE
- 6.4.5 SkySpring Nanomaterials, Inc.
- 6.4.6 SURREY NANOSYSTEMS
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS