Global Molecular Biosensors Market - Growth, Trends & Forecast (2017 - 2022)
|出版商||Mordor Intelligence LLP||商品編碼||391373|
|出版日期||內容資訊||英文 205 Pages
|分子生物感應器的全球市場:成長，趨勢及預測(2017年∼2022年) Global Molecular Biosensors Market - Growth, Trends & Forecast (2017 - 2022)|
|出版日期: 2017年01月24日||內容資訊: 英文 205 Pages||
The Global Market for Molecular Biosensors is estimated to reach maximum of $XX by 2020 at an increasing CAGR of XX% from the current status of $XX in 2014.
Biosensors are analytical tools using biological specificity to sense the target molecule. The biosensor technology is used for the detection of various human health-related conditions such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes and infectious diseases. Advances in scientific disciplines that include genetics, medicine, bioinformatics, etc., fueled the discovery of new biomarkers. Many diagnostic tests (noninvasive/minimally invasive) for the early detection of cancer biomarkers are available on the market. This is a huge market compared to the markets covered for Food and Beverages, Environment safety, Defense and security and other areas pertaining to molecular biosensors applications.
Molecular biosensor market benefits investors, clinical laboratories, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, chemical sensor companies, contract research organizations, environment safety agencies and health regulatory authorities.
The market for molecular biosensors is segmented on basis of Application (Medical diagnostics, pharma & biotech, Food and Beverages, Environment safety, Defense and security and others), Technology (Electrochemical Biosensors, Optical Biosensors, Thermal Biosensors and Peizoelectric Biosensors), Type (Biological Signaling, Transduction element and Recognition element) and Geographical Regions.
Geographically, North America has the largest share in global molecular biosensors market, followed by Europe. While Asia-Pacific also has emerged as the fastest growing region in this market.
Some of the major competitors include Siemens Healthcare, LifeSensors, Inc., Nova biomedical Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Johnson and Johnson, Medtronic, Inc., F. Hoffmann La Roche, and Bayer AG
Increasing prevalence of chronic and lifestyle induced diseases, Increasing diabetic population, increasing demand for Point of Care Testing (POCT), rise in geriatric population and increasing application of biosensors in various industries are major factors driving the growth of this market.
Strict regulatory requirements for biosensors and Reimbursement policies issues in healthcare systems are major constraints for the growth of biosensors market.
What the report offers?
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Molecular Biosensors Market in Healthcare Industry, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5)Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Molecular Biosensors Market in Healthcare Industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.