Global Crohns Disease Diagnostic and Therapeutic Market Growth, Trends and Forecast (2017 - 2022)
|出版商||Mordor Intelligence LLP||商品編碼||391371|
|出版日期||內容資訊||英文 205 Pages
|克隆氏症診斷及治療的全球市場:成長，趨勢與預測(2017年∼2022年) Global Crohns Disease Diagnostic and Therapeutic Market Growth, Trends and Forecast (2017 - 2022)|
|出版日期: 2017年01月24日||內容資訊: 英文 205 Pages||
The therapeutic and diagnostic market for Crohn's disease is accounted to $XX billion for the year 2014 and is anticipated to reach $XX billion at a CAGR of XX% by 2020.Crohn's Disease (CD) is an Inflammatory Bowel's Disease (IBD) that can affect any part of the gastrointestinal tract from mouth to the anus. It is caused by a combination of environmental, immune and bacterial factors in genetically predisposed individuals. It has been estimated by CDS, Atlanta that around 200 per 100,000 population might be affected with an incidence rate of 3.1 to14.6 cases per 100,000 person years.
The therapeutics of treatment of Crohn's disease has been segmented to cope with the various symptoms associated with the disease like anti-inflammatory drugs, immunosuppressive drugs and antipyretics to reduce pain. However, with the introduction of new biotherapies like interleukin inhibitors (IL 12/13) and alpha4beta7 inhibitor, the global drug and therapeutic market for CD will undergo a dynamic change in the near future. With the loss of the patent protection of anti TNF based drugs, the void will be a welcoming platform for many new players. The key players in the therapeutics domain of CD are Takeda's Pharmaceutical Ltd, Abbvie, Johnnson and Johnnson, Celgene Corportation, Genetech, Janssen Biotech Inc, Pfizer Inc., Prometheus Laboratories Inc. and many others.
The increase in the number of people being affected along with the chronic nature of the disease has made CD one of the prominent health hazards wanting immediate and prominent diagnostic and therapeutic which will be a major contributor of the market drive.
With the loss of patent protection of anti TNF based drugs and lack of clarity to distinguish it from other common gastrointestinal ailments, the challenge lies in an effective and efficient therapeutic design.
What the report offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Crohn's Disease Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Crohn's Disease Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
gates for new players