Global Lipid Regulators Market Growth, Trends & Forecast (2017 - 2022)
|出版商||Mordor Intelligence LLP||商品編碼||391364|
|出版日期||內容資訊||英文 205 Pages
|脂質調節藥的全球市場的成長:趨勢及預測(2017年∼2022年) Global Lipid Regulators Market Growth, Trends & Forecast (2017 - 2022)|
|出版日期: 2017年01月24日||內容資訊: 英文 205 Pages||
The Global Market for Lipid Regulators accounted for $XX billion in 2014 and the market size is estimated to grow up to $XX billion by 2020 with CAGR at XX%.
Lipid regulators or lipid-regulating drugs are used to treat dyslipidemias, cardiovascular problems, osteoporosis and post-menopause complications. This is why these lipid regulators come under class of most prescribed medications. A study reveals that more than 255.4 million prescriptions are being filled each year for these statins. Lipid regulators including a full range of statin and non-statin products energize the statin market.
The segmentation of the global market for lipid regulators is based majorly on the Types (statins and non-statins) and Geographical Regions. Statins further include sub-segments like branded statins, statin combinations and generic statins, while non-statins are sub-divided into fibric-acid derivatives, bile-acid sequestrants, nicotinic acid derivatives and other new products.
North America leads the global market for lipid regulators followed by Europe. However, the developing countries like India and China are contributing to the revenues of this market, there by positioning Asia Pacific in the list of top regions holding larger share for lipid regulators market. This can be due to increasing incidences of diseases and increasing demand for advancing therapeutics.
The key players for this market include Abbott Laboratories, Andrx Corporation, Astrazeneca, Atellas Pharma, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pfizer, Novartis, Merck, Teva Pharmaceuticals and Bentley Pharmaceuticals among others.
Increasingly aggressive guidelines fuel up statin market. The increasing number of treatment population, aging population, demand for advancing therapeutics, improved patient compliance and government support are the other factors driving this market.
Low awareness of Lipid Regulators mainly restrains the global market potential. In addition, non-adherence to National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) guidelines by physicians, introduction of combination drugs and introduction of low cost generics
What the report offers?
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Lipid Regulators Market in Healthcare Industry, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5)Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Lipid Regulators Market in Healthcare Industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.