Product Code: 55105
The global reactive adhesives market is expected to grow at with a CAGR greater than 6% during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market is the growing application of the reactive adhesives in constructing wind turbines. However, negative effects of epoxy and acrylic Reactive adhesives on skin is hindering the growth of the market studied.
- However growing popularity of heat-resistant products is expected to provide a major growth opportunity for the market studied.
- Asia-Pacific accounted for the highest share of the market and is likely to continue dominating the market during the forecast period.
- Among the end-user industries, wind turbines are expected to dominate the market studied during the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Wind Turbines Industry to Witness the Highest Growth Rate
- The consumption of wind energy has been significantly increasing across the globe in the past few years.
- Wind energy offers many advantages over traditional energy sources which include: unlimited & free energy, clean and non-polluting way to generate electricity. Unlike other types of power plants, it emits no air pollutants or greenhouse gases.
- Reactive adhesives are used to bond blades together. They offer a solution of reduced weight, as well as providing benefits in reduced assembly time and corrosion protection.
- The global installed wind power capacity has witnessed a significant growth in the recent years owing to the growing environmental consciousness across the globe.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, wind turbines industry is likely to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific accounts for the highest share of the reactive adhesives market currently owing to the high demand from countries like China and India.
- The total installed wind power capacity in China has increased at a healthy growth rate over the past few years owing to the increasing investment by the government in wind energy.
- Additionally, the construction industry of China has been witnessing a significant growth in the recent past.These are the major factors that are driving the demand for reactive adhesives in the country.
- In addition to China, India has also witnessed a major growth in its installed wind power capacity which is likely to boost the market studied in the country.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned reasons, Asia-Pacific is likely to dominate the global reactive adhesives during the forecast period.
The global reactive adhesives market is moderately fragmented as the market share is divided among many players. Some of the key players in the market include 3M, Sika AG, Arkema Group, H.B.Fuller Company, and Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- Report customization as per the client's requirements
- 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Study Assumptions
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Drivers
- 4.1.1 Increasing Application in the construction of Wind Turbines
- 4.1.2 Other Drivers
- 4.2 Restraints
- 4.2.1 Negative Effects of Epoxy and Acrylic Reactive Adhesives on Skin
- 4.2.2 Other Restraints
- 4.3 Industry Value-chain Analysis
- 4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- 4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 Resin Type
- 5.1.1 Polyurethane
- 5.1.2 Epoxy
- 5.1.3 Cyanoacrylate
- 5.1.4 Modified Acrylic
- 5.1.5 Anaerobic
- 5.1.6 Silicone
- 5.1.7 Other Resin Types
- 5.2 End-user Industry
- 5.2.1 Building & Construction
- 5.2.2 Renewable Energy
- 5.2.3 Transportation
- 5.2.4 Healthcare
- 5.2.5 Electronics
- 5.2.6 Aerospace
- 5.2.7 Sports & Leisure
- 5.2.8 Other End-user Industries
- 5.3 Geography
- 5.3.1 Asia-Pacific
- 184.108.40.206 China
- 220.127.116.11 India
- 18.104.22.168 Japan
- 22.214.171.124 South Korea
- 126.96.36.199 ASEAN Countries
- 188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.3.2 North America
- 184.108.40.206 United States
- 220.127.116.11 Canada
- 18.104.22.168 Mexico
- 5.3.3 Europe
- 22.214.171.124 Germany
- 126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
- 188.8.131.52 France
- 184.108.40.206 Italy
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
- 5.3.4 South America
- 18.104.22.168 Brazil
- 22.214.171.124 Argentina
- 126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
- 5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
- 188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
- 184.108.40.206 South Africa
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
- 6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
- 6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 3M
- 6.4.2 Arkema Group
- 6.4.3 Avery Dennison Corporation
- 6.4.4 Buhnen GmbH & Co. KG
- 6.4.5 Collano AG
- 6.4.6 Dow
- 6.4.7 Franklin Adhesives & Polymers
- 6.4.8 H.B. Fuller Company
- 6.4.9 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- 6.4.10 Hexion
- 6.4.11 Huntsman International LLC
- 6.4.12 Jowat SE
- 6.4.13 Master Bond Inc.
- 6.4.14 Sika AG
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
- 7.1 Growing Popularity of Heat-resistant Products