Product Code: 69424
The tetraacetylethylenediamine market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 3% globally during the forecast period.
- The rising number of fabrics and growing need for detergents for cleaning purposes are driving the market growth.
- Limited application areas and the associated side effects are expected to hinder the market growth.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand for Cleaning Purposes
- Tetraacetylethylenediamine has been increasingly used as a detergent and bleaching agent in households and industries. It finds its application in laundry detergents, automatic dishwashing, increasing performance of washing amongst others.
- Detergents made of tetraacetylethylenediamine are used in washing and cleaning textiles and in combination with sodium percarbonate they enable the removal of bleachable heavy stains from fabrics and dishes.
- Tetraacetylethylenediamine activators are safe for consumers and the environment as they have a low eco-toxicological profile and are readily biodegradable.
- TAED is one of the most widely used organic compounds to improve the performance of household detergents. Manufacturers have used sodium perborate as a bleaching agent together with a bleaching activator whose role is to permit the bleaching to occur at a lower temperature.
Europe Region to Dominate the Market
- Europe is expected to dominate the global market owing to the highly developed chemical and textile sectors in Germany, Poland, Turkey, Netherlands, and Russia.
- Moreover, the rising awareness of consumers, regulations of government on the environment and availability of raw materials in the manufacturing of bleaching agents have increased the usage of TAED in various applications in recent times.
- According to the A.I.S.E. (International Association for Soaps, Detergents, and Maintenance Products), the demand and usage of detergents for household cleaning applications are significantly increasing in Europe in recent years.
- According to Eurostat, Italy, Germany, Spain, UK, and France have the considerable shares in the textile production market in Europe as well as account for large chunk of the demand for TAED.
- Increasing cleaning applications in domestic as well as in industrial sectors are expected to drive the market for tetraacetylethylenediamine through the years to come in the region.
The global Tetraacetylethylenediamine market is partially consolidated in nature with a few major players dominating a significant portion of the market. Some of the major companies are Warwick Chemicals, Dongyang Tianyu Chemicals Co., Ltd, Shanghai Deborn Co., Ltd, AK Chemtech Co. Ltd, and Weylchem Group, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 Study Assumptions
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Drivers
- 4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Detergents and Additives
- 4.1.2 Growing Applications for Bleaching Agents
- 4.2 Restraints
- 4.2.1 Limited Application Areas and Side Effects
- 4.2.2 Other Restraints
- 4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
- 4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
- 4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 Application
- 5.1.1 Cleaning Agents and Domestic Detergents
- 5.1.2 Bleaching Agents
- 5.2 Geography
- 5.2.1 Asia-Pacific
- 126.96.36.199 China
- 188.8.131.52 India
- 184.108.40.206 Japan
- 220.127.116.11 South Korea
- 18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.2.2 North America
- 22.214.171.124 United States
- 126.96.36.199 Canada
- 188.8.131.52 Mexico
- 5.2.3 Europe
- 184.108.40.206 Germany
- 220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
- 18.104.22.168 France
- 22.214.171.124 Italy
- 126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
- 5.2.4 South America
- 188.8.131.52 Brazil
- 184.108.40.206 Argentina
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
- 5.2.5 Middle-East and Africa
- 18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
- 22.214.171.124 South Africa
- 126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
- 6.2 Market Share (%)/Ranking Analysis**
- 6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 Acuro Organics
- 6.4.2 AK Chemtech Co. Ltd
- 6.4.3 Chemsfield Korea Co Ltd.
- 6.4.4 Dongyang Tianyu Chemicals Co., Ltd
- 6.4.5 Henkel
- 6.4.6 Shanghai Deborn Co., Ltd
- 6.4.7 Warwick Chemicals
- 6.4.8 Weylchem Group
- 6.4.9 Zhejiang JINKE
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS