The future of the global invar tooling market looks promising with opportunities in aerospace transportation and wind energy applications. The global invar tooling market is expected to decline in 2020 due to global economic recession led by COVID-19 However, the market will witness recovery in the year 2021, and it is expected to reach an estimated $0.6 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 7.0% from 2021 to 2026. The major drivers for this market are increasing penetration of composite materials in the aerospace industry. Emergence of high temperature molding processes like autoclave is expected to further boost the market.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include increased usage of technical industrialization and serial production, increased use of invar/composite combination materials for tooling for weight reduction, and investment in multi-model tools and production lines.
A total of 55 figures / charts and 42 tables are provided in this 100-page report to help in your business decisions.
The study includes trends and forecast for the global invar tooling market by application and region as follows:
By Application [Volume (M lbs) and $M shipment analysis from 2015 to 2026]:
- Wind Energy
By Region [Volume (M lbs) and $M shipment analysis from 2015 to 2026]:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Within the global invar tooling market, the aerospace industry is expected to remain as the largest market by value and by volume consumption followed by transportation application. The development of novel applications using composites in the aerospace industry is expected to spur growth for this segment over the forecast period.
North America is expected to remain the largest market due to growth in end use applications and due to a wider acceptance of invar tooling in product manufacturing and mass customization. Europe is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period.
Some of the global invar tooling manufacturers profiled in this report include Ascent Tooling Group, Janicki Industries, Kaman Tooling, Aperam Alloys Imphy Alloys, and Carpenter Technologies.
Features of the Global Invar Tooling Market
- Market Size Estimates: Invar tooling market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment and volume (M lbs)
- Trend and Forecast Analysis: Market trends (2015-2020) and forecast (2021-2026) by various segments and regions.
- Segmentation Analysis: Invar tooling market size by various segments, such as application, and region in terms of value shipment.
- Regional Analysis: Invar tooling market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
- Growth Opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different as application, and regions for the global invar tooling market.
- Strategic Analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for the global invar tooling market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global invar tooling market by applications (transportation, marine, aerospace, wind energy, constructions and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World)?
- Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the global invar tooling market?
- Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the global invar tooling market?
- Q.6. What are emerging trends in this global invar tooling market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the global invar tooling market?
- Q.8. What are the new developments in the global invar tooling market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9. Who are the major players in the global invar tooling market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes in the global invar tooling market, and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11. What M&A activities did take place in the last five years in the global invar tooling market?
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Invar Tooling Market: Background and Classifications
- 2.1: Introduction
- 2.2: Supply Chain
- 2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis
- 3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
- 3.2: Global Invar Tooling Market Trends and Forecast
- 3.3: Global Invar Tooling Market by Application
- 3.3.1: Transportation
- 3.3.2: Marine
- 3.3.3: Wind Energy
- 3.3.4: Aerospace
- 3.3.5: Construction
- 3.3.6: Others
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
- 4.1: Global Invar Tooling Market by Region
- 4.2: North American Invar Tooling Market
- 4.3: European Invar Tooling Market
- 4.4: APAC Invar Tooling Market
- 4.5: Row Invar Tooling Market
5. Competitor Analysis
- 5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
- 5.2: Market Share Analysis
- 5.3: Geographical Reach
- 5.4: Operational Integration
- 5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunity & Strategic Analysis
- 6.1: Growth Opportunities Analysis
- 6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Invar Tooling Materials for the Global Composite Market by End-Use Application
- 6.1.2: Growth Opportunities of Invar Tooling Materials for the Global Composite Market by Region
- 6.2: Emerging Trends in Invar Tooling for the Global Composite Market
- 6.3: Strategic Analysis
- 6.3.1: New Product Development
- 6.3.2: Expansion Strategy
- 6.3.3: Product-Market Growth Matrix for Invar Tooling for the Global Composite Market
- 6.4: Mergers and Acquisitions in the Invar Tooling Industry
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
- 7.1: Ascent Tooling Group
- 7.2: Janicki Industries
- 7.3: KTL Tooling
- 7.4: Aperam Alloys Imphy Alloys
- 7.5: Carpenter Technologies
- 7.6: Hockley Pattern & Tool
- 7.7: Loiretech
- 7.8: Waukesha Foundry Inc.