The future of the Mexican waterproofing membrane market looks promising with opportunities in the roofing and wall, building structures, water and wastewater management, and landfill and tunnel sectors. The Mexican waterproofing membrane market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5% from 2020 to 2026. The major drivers for this market are increasing building and construction industries and cost effectiveness of waterproofing membranes.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include use of breathable waterproofing membrane and growing use of eco-friendly materials. Sika AG, GAF Materials Corporation, LafargeHolcim (Firestone Building Products), Dow Chemical, GCP Applied Technologies and RPM International (Tremco) are among the major suppliers of waterproofing membrane.
A total of 127 figures / charts and 110 tables are provided in this 250-page report to help in your business decisions. A sample figure with insights is shown below. To learn the scope of benefits, companies researched, and other details of the waterproofing membrane market report, please download the report brochure.
In this market, roofing and wall is the largest application, whereas bitumen is largest in material type. Growth in various segment of the waterproofing membrane market are given below:
The study includes trends and forecast for the Mexican waterproofing membrane market by application, material, and form as follows:
By Application [Million Square Meter and $M shipment analysis from 2015 to 2026]:
- Roofing and Wall
- Building Structures
- Waste and Water Management
- Landfill and Tunnel
By Material [Million Square Meter and $M shipment analysis from 2015 to 2026]:
By Form [Million Square Meter and $M shipment analysis from 2015 to 2026]:
- Liquid Applied
- Sheet Based
Bitumen waterproofing membrane will remain the largest segment over the forecast period supported by ease of availability of material and economical cost. Lucintel forecasts that the TPO based waterproofing membrane is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period because of its attractive properties of being eco-friendly and easy to install; TPO is also lightweight and offers superior heat resistance.
Roofing and wall will remain the largest application and it is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to increasing demand for waterproofing membrane in flat roof and low slope roof applications and also because of energy-efficient roofing solutions.
Features of the Mexican Waterproofing Membrane Market
- Market Size Estimates: Mexican waterproofing membrane market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and by volume (million square meter) shipment.
- Trend and Forecast Analysis: Market trends (2015-2020) and forecast (2021-2026) by various segments and regions.
- Segmentation Analysis: Mexican waterproofing membrane market size by various segments, such as application, material, and form.
- Growth Opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different application, material, and form for the Mexican waterproofing membrane market.
- Strategic Analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for the waterproofing membrane market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for the Mexican Waterproofing membrane market by material (Bitumen, PVC, TPO, Polyurethane, EPDM, and Others), by application (roofing and wall, building structures, water and waste water management, landfill and tunnel, and Others), and form (liquid applied and sheet based)?
- Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the market?
- Q.4 What are the business risks and threats to the market?
- Q.5 What are the emerging trends in this market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.6 What are some changing demands of customers in the market?
- Q.7 What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.8 Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.9 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via product substitution?
- Q.10 What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years?
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
- 2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
- 2.2: Supply Chain
- 2.3: Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2015 to 2026
- 3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
- 3.2: Mexican Waterproofing Membrane Market Trends and Forecast
- 3.3: Mexican Waterproofing Membrane Market by Application
- 3.3.1: Roofing and Wall
- 3.3.2: Building Structures
- 3.3.3: Waste and Water Management
- 3.3.4: Others
- 3.4: Mexican Waterproofing Membrane Market by Material
- 3.4.1: Bitumen
- 3.4.2: PVC
- 3.4.3: TPO
- 3.4.4: Polyurethane
- 3.4.5: EPDM
- 3.4.5: Others
- 3.5: Mexican Waterproofing Membrane Market by Form
- 3.5.1: Liquid Applied
- 3.5.2: Sheet Based
4. Competitor Analysis
- 4.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
- 4.2: Geographical Reach
- 4.3: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
- 5.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
- 5.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Mexican Waterproofing Membrane Market by Application
- 5.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Mexican Waterproofing Membrane by Material
- 5.2: Emerging Trends in the Mexican Waterproofing Membrane Market
- 5.3: Strategic Analysis
- 5.3.1: New Product Development
- 5.3.2: Capacity Expansion of the Waterproofing Membrane Market
- 5.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Mexican Waterproofing Membrane Market
- 5.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
- 7.1: Carlisle Companies Incorporated
- 7.2: GAF Materials Corporation
- 7.3: LafargeHolcim (Firestone Building Products)
- 7.4: Dow Chemical
- 7.5: Sika AG
- 7.6: GCP Applied Technologies
- 7.7: RPM International (Tremco)
- 7.8: Technonicol