Product Code: Y632L
This report series contains in-depth analysis of the dynamic market for natural and organic beauty and personal care products. Focusing on key trends, developments, challenges, and business opportunities, this comprehensive analysis features natural ingredient ratings using Kline's proprietary rating scale.
This Report Answers Such Questions as:
- What are the key differences between "truly natural" and "natural-inspired" products?
- Which brands receive the highest rating in our ingredient analysis?
- What are the fastest growing natural personal care brands in each market, and why?
- Are there new brands on the radar?
- Where are the opportunities for personal care marketers
This report provides subscribers with an analysis of industry trends and development, market size and growth, product trends, brand synopses, and competitive forces within the global natural personal care market.
- This edition focuses on the key markets of China and the United States.
- The market is defined as take-home (consumer use) beauty and personal care products that are positioned as natural. It excludes back-bar products used in salons, spas, etc.
- For this report, natural is defined as all brands where being natural is a core element of its positioning.
- The following product classes are covered: fragrances, hair care products, makeup, oral care products, skin care products, and other toiletries.
- The bonus coverage on personal care products includes a deep dive understanding on natural oral care products, bath additives and shower gels, and deodorants.
- This report uniquely separates the market into two distinct segments: truly natural products and those that are simply inspired by nature.
This report considers brands to be truly natural if they are formulated with a high proportion of ingredients that comply with our definition of natural, or if they receive a score of 5 or above based on our proprietary rating scale.
This report enables subscribers to exploit business opportunities by understanding market growth factors, the competitive landscape, and future trends.
- Assess the natural personal care market and understand the unique market drivers in the key markets of China and the United States.
- Learn which categories hold the most opportunity, which channels of distribution are important in each market, and what brands and types of companies are getting ahead of the pack.
- Inform decisions on business opportunities and marketing/sales plans.
- Identify potential strategic alliances, acquisition candidates, and/or customers.
- Augment business plans with reliable insights and data.
- Subscribers also receive one day of consultation time with members of the research team. This time can be used for strategic planning assistance or to explore specific or related industry information not covered in the report.
Report Contents of Each Volume
Comprehensive reports are offered separately for China and the United States.
- Total industry size and growth
- Breakdowns of natural-inspired vs. truly natural products
- Market drivers and trends
- Product class sales breakdowns
- Product and ingredient trends
Brief profiles for approximately 15 brands/companies marketing natural personal care products as listed in Table 1. Information provided includes company overview, sales estimates, natural rating, primary distribution channel, and outlook.
Facial Skin Care Deep Dive for China
A granular look at the natural and organic segment of the facial skin care category, featuring:
Personal Cleansing Deep Dive for the United States