Product Code: 101000
Updated in the last quarter, this report has been extracted from motor industry information and intelligence platform QUBE and provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE shock absorber sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts.
Based on exclusive interviews, primary research and proprietary data this global suspension market study includes:
- Automotive OE shock absorbers (conventional and electronic shock absorbers) fitment and market size data for the top 14* suspension markets
- A review of the latest technological developments and market trends (including active suspension systems, car shock absorbers, car suspension, ride control technology, dynamic roll control, smart passive damping, semi- to fully-active systems, valve technology)
- Regional market share data tables and commentary
- Country share data tables and commentary for the top 14* suspension markets
- Exclusive interviews with OE suppliers including Tenneco, Meyle, ZF, Pro2, BWI Group, KYB (news and interviews only available in QUBE)
- Updated profiles of the major automotive shock absorber and suspension suppliers including their strategies and prospects
- Sector PESTER (Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Environmental and Regulatory) analysis
*The top 14 markets accounting for over 98% of global light vehicle production include:
North America (US, Canada and Mexico) ; Mercosur (Brazil and Argentina); Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Austria, Finland and Morocco) ; Central Europe (Turkey, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia and Slovenia); Russia; Japan; China; India; Korea; Thailand; Other Asia; Iran; South Africa; Australia.
You can use this report to:
- Gain a quick overview of the automotive shock absorbers and suspension sector globally
- Understand the size and scope of the world's markets
- Hear direct from leading companies on their strategies and plans
- Review the latest and most significant technological developments in suspension systems
- Know the key trends within the suspension sector and what's driving them
- Spot opportunities and threats in this sector
- Establish key companies' latest activities and prospects
- Track key companies' activities and prospects
- Prepare supply and demand forecasts
- Produce internal sales plans and forecasts
- Carry out competitive intelligence
Table of Contents
- Pester analysis
- Beijing West Industries
- Benteler AG
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
- Kayaba Industry Co., Ltd
- Customers and contracts
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
- Ride Control LLC
- Showa Corporation
- Tenneco Inc.
- Customers and contracts
- Merger and acquisition activity
- ThyssenKrupp Bilstein
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Conventional shock absorbers
- Electronic shock absorbers
- Aftermarket trends
- Emerging markets
- Market shares
- North America
- South Korea
- OE trends
- Where is the sector heading?
- Active suspension systems
- Recent innovations
- BWI Group
- Hitachi Automotive Systems
- SEAT Leon suspension