Juniper Research's latest ‘Digital Twins in IoT ’ research provides an in-depth assessment of the origin, challenges, advantages, key drivers and future outlook for Digital Twins in the Industrial IoT. It offers a detailed evaluation of select key players and industries that are offering and utilising Digital Twins solutions to boost efficiency and add value.
This Digital Twin research provides crucial insights for multiple industries, particularly in manufacturing, transport and energy and utilities, seeking to deepen their understanding of the different strengths, opportunities and weaknesses of Digital Twin modelling solutions. It explores key markets championing the use of Digital Twins, and subsequently driving adoption of the technology, to enhance the efficiency of their physical assets and processes. It also examines best practice deployments to highlight innovative solutions.
This research suite includes:
- Strategy & Forecasts (PDF)
- 5-Year Deep Dive Data & Forecasting (PDF/IFxl)
- 12 months' access to harvest online data platform
- Market Dynamics: Strategic analysis of the major drivers and innovations shaping the adoption and development of Digital Twins including:
- Enhancing the value of Digital Twins through technological innovation
- The future strategic direction and market outlook for Digital Twins
- Sector Challenges: In-depth assessment of the key challenges to further Digital Twins deployments and how to overcome these difficulties.
- Benchmark Industry Forecasts: Key forecasts for size and growth of the market, including:
- Digital Twin Revenue, Split by Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, and Others
- Number of Industrial Companies deploying Digital Twins
- Number of Manufacturing Companies Using Digital Twins
- Number of Energy & Utility Companies Deploying Digital Twins
- Juniper Research Leaderboard: 15 players offering Digital Twins compared, scored and positioned on the Juniper Research Leaderboard, including:
- Amazon Web Services
- Bentley Systems
- Dassault Systemes
- General Electric
- 1. Which industries and markets have the greatest use for Digital Twins in their Industrial IoT operations and why?
- 2. Which verticals will generate the greatest revenue from Digital Twins by 2024?
- 3. Which key players are offering Digital Twins in the IoT market and what are the strengths and strategic opportunities of these players in this field?
- 4. What are the challenges industries must take into account when utilising Digital Twins?
- 5. What role does AI and analytics have in advancing Digital Twins?
- Profiled: Ansys, Bentley Systems, Bosch, Dassault Systèmes, GE (General Electric), Hitachi, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, PTC, SAP, Siemens.
- Case Studied: Elekta, Hatch, Port of Rotterdam, VinFast.
- Included in Juniper Research Leaderboard: AWS (Amazon Web Services), Ansys, AVEVA, Bentley Systems, Bosch, Dassault Systèmes, GE (General Electric), Hitachi, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, PTC, SAP, Siemens, TIBCO.
- Mentioned: ABB, Accenture, Alibaba, Apple, Aras Corporation, Archivideo, Arrow, AT&T, Axeda, Bausch + Ströbel, BHP, Boeing, BT, Capgemini, Cisco, Citigroup, Citilabs, ColdLight, Cyber Defense Institute, Deloitte, Ericsson, Eurotech, Flowserve, Fusionex, Gemalto, GroupBC, Honeywell, HPE, Iconics, Intel, Kingham, Matrikon, Maximo, Micros Systems, Mitsubishi, Mizuho Bank, National Instruments Corporation, NEDO (New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organisation), NetSuite, NI, Onshape, Orbit Geospatial Technologies, OSIsoft, OT, PCL, PLAT.ONE, Qualcomm, Roambi, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Schunk, Smart Cities Alliance, SoftBank, Songas, State Bank of India, Steelcase, ThingWorx, Toyota, T-Systems, United Technologies, Verizon, Vodafone, Vuforia, Vuzix, Wheaton Franciscan, Willow.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper Research's ‘Digital Twins in IoT ’ forecast suite includes:
- 5-year benchmark forecasts with key metrics by 8 key regions
- Number of manufacturing, energy and utility companies deploying Digital Twins; Total Digital Twin Revenue generated by manufacturing, and energy and utilities companies, plus Average Spend per Company on Digital Twins according to verticals:
- Energy & Utilities
- Digital Twins Revenue, average spend per company per annum, and number of companies deploying Digital Twins according to industry (Manufacturing or Energy & Utilities)
- Interactive Excel Scenario tool allowing the user to manipulate Juniper Research's data for 2 different metrics
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 14 tables and more than 700 datapoints
Juniper Research's highly granular IFxls (interactive Excels) enable clients to manipulate Juniper Research's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.