Juniper Research's latest ‘Mobile Messaging ’research provides a comprehensive analysis of the messaging ecosystem. It includes an assessment of the challenges facing mobile messaging stakeholders and in-depth strategic recommendations for key stakeholders, including mobile operators, messaging platforms and OTT messaging service providers. The report also provides a regional evaluation of mobile messaging ecosystems and key player benchmarking in the Juniper Research Leaderboard.
The research presents critical reading for stakeholders; delivering in-depth evaluation of mobile messaging technologies, including:
- SMS (P2P & A2P)
- OTT & Chatbots
This research suite includes:
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition (PDF)
- 5-Year Deep Dive Data & Forecasting (PDF)
- Executive Summary & Core Findings (PDF)
- 12 months' access to harvest online data platform
- Mobile Messaging Ecosystem: Evaluation of the mobile messaging market, including an outline of current challenges and opportunities that are facing stakeholders.
- Key Stakeholder Recommendations: Analysis of the current market situation from the perspective of mobile messaging stakeholders. These stakeholders include Mobile Network Operators, CPaaS Platform Providers and OTT (Over the Top) Messaging Application Players.
- Regional Technological Impact Assessment: An impact analysis across 8 key global regions of mobile messaging technologies, using measures such as:
- A2P SMS Traffic
- A2P RCS Traffic
- Mobile Messaging Revenue
- Juniper Research Leaderboard: Key player capability and capacity assessment of 15 mobile messaging platform providers.
- Interviews with leading mobile messaging service providers, including:
- Interop Technologies
- Route Mobile
- Benchmark Forecasts: 5-Year Forecasts are provided for mobile messaging services including SMS, MMS, Instant Messaging, Chatbots and RCS, including adoption, traffic and revenue.
- 1. How will operators' mobile messaging revenue evolve over the next 5 years?
- 2. What is the future outlook for RCS and OTT Business Messaging within the mobile messaging ecosystem?
- 3. Which mobile messaging service providers are leading the market in 2020?
- 4. What further opportunities can be found in the mobile messaging market over the next 5 years?
- 5. How will grey route traffic diminish over the next 5 years?
- Profiled: CM.com, GMS, IMImobile, Infobip, Interop Technologies, Kaleyra, LINK Mobility, MessageBird, mGage, Mitto, OpenMarket, Route Mobile, Sinch, Twilio.
- Interviewed: CM.com, GMS, IMImobile, Infobip, Interop Technologies, Kaleyra, MessageBird, mGage, Route Mobile, Sinch.
- Case Studied: AdaptiveMobile Security.
- Included in Juniper Research Leaderboard: CM.com, GMS, IMImobile, Infobip, Interop Technologies, Kaleyra, LINK Mobility, MessageBird, mGage, Mitto, OpenMarket, Route Mobile, Sinch, Twilio.
- Mentioned: 9Mobile, ABN AMRO Bank, Accel, ACTITO, AFS (Arab Financial Services), AH To Go, Air Asia, Air Canada, Airbnb, Aircel, Airtel, Alfa-Bank, Allo, Amazon, Amber Alert, Amdocs, American Red Cross, Apollo Hospitals, Apple, ArmenTel, Asia Insurance 1950, AT&T, Atomic, Authy, Avea, AXA, Axiata, Azerfon, Barclays, BBC, Bell Wireless, Bessemer Venture Partners, Best Buy, Bharti Airtel, BMW, Booking.com, Broadview Networks, BSNL, BT, Buc Mobile, Bukalapak, Buongiorno SMS, BYJU's, Capitec Bank, CarDekho, Caresignal, Celcom, Centrica, Chatlayer.ai, China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom, Cisco Systems, Citrus Electronics, Claro, ClubMessage BV, Coca-Cola, COMFY, Commerzbank, Consorsbank, CPA FERRERE, Dahmakan, Daraz, Deliveroo, Dell, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Telekom, DHL, Dialogue Communications, Digitel, Domino's, Draper Fisher Jurveston, du, EaseMyTrip.com, Eastman Kodak, eBay, Econet Wireless, EE, Enel-X, e-on, Etam, Etisalat, EVA, Facebook, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, FNB (First National Bank), Fokker, Foodora, Gamigo, Geocell, Gig Capital, Glo Mobile, Global Ticket, Globe Telecom, Golan Telecom, Google, Grameenphone, Groupon, GTBank, Healthcare Communications, Heineken, Hermes, HF Group, Highside Telecom, HSL Mobile, Huawei, Hulu, Hutch, Hyundai, ICICI Bank, Idea Cellular, IHG, Ikea, Impact Mobile, Indosat, Italian Red Cross, Jazz, Johnson & Johnson, Jordan Telecom, JustPark, Kakao, KDDI, KT, Lanka Bell, Leadsquared, Leanpay, Lebara Mobile, Levi's, LG U+, LINE, Linus AS, Lyft, Magento, Magyar Telekom, Marham, Marks & Spencer, Mastercard, Mavenir, medGo, MediaMarkt, Megafon, Mepal, Merrill Corporation, METRO Cash & Carry, MHP (Mironivsky Hliboproduct), Microsoft, Mitto, MobiFone, Mollie SMS, Movistar, mPulse Mobile, MTN, MTNL, MTS, Mukuru, MultiWizz, myElefant, Nederlandse Loterij, Neff Corporation, NEOS Travel, Netsize, Next, Nextel International, NHS, Nickel, NLB Banka, NTT Docomo, O2, Oi, Olivetti, OneReach, Ooredoo, OpenCart, OpenSooq, Optimus Digital, Oracle, Orange, Panasonic, Papa John's, Parcelforce, Parkmobile, Paym, Pizza Hut, Plick Financial Services, Polkomtel, Postbank, Practo, Prestashop, PWC, Qpass, Raiffeisen Bank, Randstad, Rapido, RealNetworks, Red Bus, Red je Pakketje, Redpoint Venture, Reliance Jio, Renault, Roamfree, Robi, Rogers, Roshan, Rostrvm, Routing Technology Group, Royal Mail, RTL Media & Entertainment, Safaricom, Salesforce, SAP, SAS, Sberbank, SeeMe, Selligent, Senati, SendGrid, ShoeBeDo, Shopify, Simplewire, SingTel, SK Telecom, SMSCity, SnappCar, SoftBank, SolutionReach, Solutions Infini, Sonetel, Sorenson, Spotify, Spoton Logistics, Sprint, Standard Bank, StarHub, STC (Saudi Telecom Company), STi Prepaid, Subway, SugarCRM, SUMOTEXT Corporation, SurveyMonkey, Swisscom, Takeaway.com, TanTan, Telecom Italia, Telecom NZ, Telefonica, Telegram, Telekom Albania, Telekom Romania, Telenor, Teligent, Telkomsel, TelServ, Telstra, Telus, Tembec, TeraComm, Ticket One, TIM, T-Mobile, TNW (The Next Web), Trumpia, TTN, Turkcell, , Twitch, Twitter, TWW, Uber, Ubiquity, UKRSIBBANK, Unilever, USTelecom, Vauxhall, Verisure, Verizon, VEON, Virgin, Visa, Vivial Group, Vivo, VIX, Vodacom, Vodafone, Volksbank. Volpy, VTB Bank, Vtiger CRM, Walgreens, Warby Parker, Wavy, WeChat, Welthungerhilfe, WhatsApp, WooCommerce, WordPress, Wurth, Xenioo, XL, Y Combinator, Yelp, Yousign, Zain, Zapier, Zendesk, Zoho, Zomato.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper Research's ‘Mobile Messaging ’ forecast suite includes:
- Market data splits for 8 key global regions and 23 countries including:
- Czech Republic
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Adoption & revenue forecasts for messaging services including:
- SMS: P2P & A2P
- MMS: P2P
- Instant Messaging
- Messaging Chatbots
- RCS: P2P & A2P
- Adoption and usage forecasts for the following services:
- Mobile Social Messaging
- Access to the full set of forecast data of over 220 tables and over 49,500 datapoints.
- Interactive Excel Scenario tool allowing users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research's data for 5 different metrics.
Juniper Research's highly granular interactive Excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper Research's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool, and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.