IRL is releasing the 2020 in-depth analysis of the top global markets for protective coatings.
Building on our successful overview of the global protective coatings market and our innovative country-by-country database of coatings market data, IRL is offering a detailed and comprehensive guide to this interesting market sector of the coatings industry.
This in-depth report focuses on the top markets for protective coatings.
This report provides single country consumption estimates in both volume and value for protective coatings, with 2019 as the base year and forecasts to 2024.
The information in this report is based on a comprehensive programme of interviews with key players in the specific country, backed up by thorough secondary research and IRL's in-house database of global paints and coatings market data.
Market Volumes in Metric Tonnes (2011-2024) by:
- Water-Based Technologies (Pure Acrylic, Alkyds, Epoxy, Polyesters, Polyurethane, Others)
- Solvent-Based Technologies (Pure Acrylic, Alkyds, Epoxy, Polyesters, Polyurethane, Vinyls Others)
- Powder Technologies (Pure Acrylic, Epoxy, Polyesters, Polyurethane, Others)
- End Use (Civil Engineering, Industrial, Machinery, Power Generation, Shipping Containers)
- Protective (On-Shore, Off-Shore)
- Type (Anti-corrosive, Intumescent, Protective Layer)
- Detailed Prices and Market Values by Technology, End Use and Type: 2019 and 2018 Average Manufacturers' Selling Price by Product
- Market Shares: 2019 and 2018 Sales Volumes in Metric Tonnes by Company
- Distribution: 2019 Share by Channel Wholesalers/Merchants, Specialist Retailers, Internet Stores, DIY Retailers, Direct Sales)
Purchasers of at least 5 individual country volumes or one of our regional reports, will automatically receive complementary access to our Database.
Table of Contents
IN Coatings Background
- 1.1. IN - Background - Overview
- 1.2. Key Figures
- 1.3. Macroeconomic Trends and Forecasts
- 1.4.1/2. Imp/Exp: SB Polyesters
- 1.4.3/4. Imp/Exp: SB Acrylics & Vinyls
- 1.4.5/6. Imp/Exp: SB Polymers
- 1.4.7/8. Imp/Exp: WB Acrylics & Vinyls
- 1.4.9/10. Imp/Exp: WB Polymers
- 1.4.11/12. Imp/Exp: Other Paints & Varnishes
Foreword - Protective Coatings
- 1.1. Foreword - Protective Coatings
IN Protective Coatings Overview & Dist.
- 1.1. IN - Protective Coatings Overview and Distribution
IN Protective Coatings Product Section
- 1.1. IN - Market Overview
- 1.2. Historical Trends and Forecasts: Prot. Coatings
- 1.3.1. Prices and Market Values
- 1.3.2. Prices and Market Values by Application System
- 1.3.3. Prices and Market Values by Resin Type
- 1.3.4. Detailed Prices : Water Based
- 1.3.5. Detailed Prices : Solvent Based
- 1.3.6. Detailed Prices : Powder
- 1.3.7. Prices and Market Values by End Use
- 1.3.8. Prices and Market Values by Paint Type
- 1.4.1. End Use : Historical and Forecasts
- 1.4.2. Application System : Historical and Forecasts
- 1.4.3. Resin Type : Historical and Forecasts
- 1.4.4. Water Based : Historical and Forecasts
- 1.4.5. Solvent Based : Historical and Forecasts
- 1.4.6. Powder : Historical and Forecasts
- 1.4.7. On-Shore/Off-Shore : Historical and Forecasts
- 1.4.8. Paint Type : Historical and Forecasts
- 1.5. Market Shares : Protective Coatings
- 1.6. Distribution : Protective Coatings