The ‘Commercial Drones market is accelerating in 2019’ as ongoing investment and market consolidation continues. Spending on Drone-related hardware, software and services for both commercial and private markets is forecast to grow at a rate of 20.5% per year becoming a $43B opportunity by 2024. Drones have evolved from basic hobbyist toys to complex IoT devices. As more and more advanced IoT technology is being integrated into drones it is possible to have drones constantly connected and streaming data in real-time for instant analysis and decision making. Furthermore, 5G technology is expected to be a key driver for the drone market in the coming years with the main benefits being able to react to commands in real-time and enabling instant insights from the drones' measurements in real-time due to the technology's high data rate and low latency. This comprehensive report examines the commercial drone market in detail including 166 market graphs, 41 tables, and 12 charts as well as 36 data tables from the market model.
- How big the drone market is currently and how fast the market is growing
- How the drone market spending is developing across 6 regions and 62 countries
- How the drone market spending is developing in 15 industry sectors (e.g. including including Agriculture; Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation; Construction; Educational Services; Energy (Utilities); Health Care and Social Assistance; Information; Insurance; Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction; Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services; Public Administration; Real Estate, Rental & Leasing, and Industrial Plants; Safety & Security; Transportation and Warehousing; Waste Management and Remediation Services)
- How the market spending is split between Hardware, Software, and Services
- How Drone solutions are being implemented today in 15 different industries environments (plus a list of 730+ real drone projects)
- Which companies are leading the drone market
- What the current main trends are affecting the drone market
- The main barriers to adoption and much more...
AT A GLANCE
Drone capabilities have rapidly expanded beyond consumer products, adding on-board intelligence for real-time remote control, video streaming, environment sensing capabilities and automatic self-landing. Modern drones have nowadays become more sophisticated “IoT devices” that are constantly connected (via RF or 4G) and as such are able to cover a large number of IoT applications such as mapping, surveying, inspection, monitoring, photography & filming, and delivery of goods.
The Commercial Drones market report forecasts a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.5% over the time frame of 2019-2024, with annual spending surpassing US$43.1 Billion by 2024.
Regulations play an integral role in the drone market and they differ greatly from country to country, as such the report provides in depth analysis of 20 countries approach to drone regulation across various parameters as below:
The report includes a detailed database and overview of 730+ drone applications across 15 industry verticals broken down by and analyzed by their manufacturers, industrial sectors, drone configurations, sensor types and many more parameters.
The report also includes an Drone ecosystem environment map with 1,000 companies and discusses future trends for the market for the next 10 years.
QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THE MARKET REPORT:
- What is the current size of the Commercial Drones market?
- How fast is the Commercial Drones market growing?
- How much will the Commercial Drones market be worth by 2024?
- Which industries are fueling adoption of Commercial Drones?
- What is the Commercial Drones market size for hardware, software, and services?
- Which regions and countries are driving growth of the Commercial Drones market?
- What are the most important customer applications?
- Which are the main challenges and barriers to adoption of drone solutions?
- Which use cases/applications are enabled by Commercial Drones?
- Who are the top 10 players in the Commercial Drones market?
SELECTED COMPANIES FROM THE MARKET REPORT
3D Robotics, Autel Robotics, DJI, GoPro, Holy Stone, Intel, Kespry, Parrot, SenseFly, Yuneec, and more...
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Drones: Where Did They Come From?
- 2.2. Drones: What Do They Look Like?
- 2.3. Drones: What Can They Be Used For?
- 2.4. Drones: Their Role in the Internet of Things
- 2.5. Drones: The Impact of 5G
- 2.6. Drones: Industry Segmentation & Landscape
3. Scope and Methodology
- 3.1. Scope
- 3.2. Data
- 3.3. Market Model
- 3.4. Methodology
4. Commercial Drone Regulations
- 4.1. Definitions
- 4.2. Drone Readiness Index
- 4.3. Commercial Drone Regulations: Country Breakdown
- 4.4. International Standards: ISO Drone Regulations
5.Drone Market 2019-2024
- 5.1. Commercial Drone Market by Segment
- 5.2. Commercial Drone Market by Industry
- 5.3. Commercial Drone Market by Method
- 5.4. Commercial Drone Market by Unit Sales
- 5.5. Private Drone Market by Segment
- 5.6. Private Drone Market by Unit Sales
- 5.7. Drone Market by Region & Country
- 5.8. Competitive Landscape - Leading Drone Manufacturers in the USA
6. Drone Industry Applications
- 6.1. Drone Applications Overview
- 6.2. Drone Applications by Industry
- 6.3. Drone Applications by Application Method
- 6.4. Use Cases by Mission Type
- 6.5. Examples of Drone Applications
7. Trends and Perspectives
About IoT Analytics