Product Code: FB0121
The report on the global lecithin market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2020 to 2028. The report predicts the global lecithin market to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast period from 2022-2028. The study on global lecithin market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2020 to 2028.
The report on global lecithin market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global lecithin market over the period of 2020 to 2028. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global lecithin market over the period of 2020 to 2028. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- The factors such as growing demand for convenience food, rising awareness about the usability of lecithin in multiple industry applications, growing health awareness, and preference for natural sources of ingredients
- Incidences of allergy to soy lecithin and health hazards associated with hexane which is used for extraction of lecithin are likely to act as primary restraining factors affecting the global lecithin market over the forecast period
- The surge in product launches according to the market demand is expected to propel the industry's growth.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global lecithin market is segmented on the basis of source, and application.
The Global Lecithin Market by Source
The Global Lecithin Market by Application
- Food and Beverage
- Nutrition and Supplements
The companies covered in the report include
- BASF SE
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Lipoid Gmbh
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Stern-wywiol Gruppe Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Ruchi Soya Industries Limited
- Avanti Polar Lipids Incorporated
- Lasenor Emul S.L
- Lecico Gmbh
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the global lecithin market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the global lecithin market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2028.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global lecithin market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Global Lecithin Market Highlights
- 2.2. Global Lecithin Market Projection
- 2.3. Global Lecithin Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Lecithin Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Global Lecithin Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Source
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Global Lecithin Market
4. Global Lecithin Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Lecithin Market by Source
- 5.1. Soybean
- 5.2. Egg
- 5.3. Others
6. Global Lecithin Market by Application
- 6.1. Food and Beverage
- 6.2. Nutrition and Supplements
- 6.3. Pharmaceuticals
- 6.4. Others
7. Global Lecithin Market by Region 2022-2028
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Global Lecithin Market by Source
- 7.1.2. North America Global Lecithin Market by Application
- 7.1.3. North America Global Lecithin Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Global Lecithin Market by Source
- 7.2.2. Europe Global Lecithin Market by Application
- 7.2.3. Europe Global Lecithin Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Global Lecithin Market by Source
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Global Lecithin Market by Application
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Global Lecithin Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Global Lecithin Market by Source
- 7.4.2. RoW Global Lecithin Market by Application
- 7.4.3. RoW Global Lecithin Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Lecithin Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. BASF SE
- 8.2.2. Archer Daniels Midland Company
- 8.2.3. Lipoid Gmbh
- 8.2.4. E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- 8.2.5. Stern-wywiol Gruppe Gmbh & Co. Kg
- 8.2.6. Ruchi Soya Industries Limited
- 8.2.7. Avanti Polar Lipids Incorporated
- 8.2.8. Lasenor Emul S.L
- 8.2.9. Lecico Gmbh