Product Code: FB0201
The report on the global citric acid market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2020 to 2028. The report predicts the global citric acid market to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast period from 2022-2028. The study on citric acid market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2020 to 2028.
The report on citric acid market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global citric acid market over the period of 2020 to 2028. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global citric acid market over the period of 2020 to 2028. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing demand of citric acid from detergents & cleaners application will drive the market growth.
- Growing demand for citric acid as a crucial ingredient in various end user industries will drive the market growth.
- Intense competition from inter- and intra-industry peers in sourcing raw material will restrain the market growth.
- Continuously rising demand for citric acid for food additives & animal feed will create growth-opportunity
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global citric acid market is segmented on the basis of type, and applications.
The Global Citric Acid Market by Type
- Powder Citric Acid
- Liquid Citric Acid
The Global Citric Acid Market by Applications
- Food & Beverages
- Pharmaceuticals & Personal Care
- Detergents & Cleansers
The companies covered in the report include
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- JUNGBUNZLAUER SUISSE AG
- COFCO Biochemical (AnHui) Co., Ltd.
- Huangshi Xinghua Biochemical Co. Ltd.
- RZBC Group Co. Ltd.
- Weifang Ensign Industry Co., Ltd.
- Gadot Biochemical Industries Limited
- S.A. Citrique Belge N.V.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the citric acid market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the citric acid market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2028.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global citric acid market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Citric Acid Market Highlights
- 2.2. Citric Acid Market Projection
- 2.3. Citric Acid Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Citric Acid Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Citric Acid Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Applications
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Citric Acid Market
4. Citric Acid Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Citric Acid Market by Type
- 5.1. Powder Citric Acid
- 5.2. Liquid Citric Acid
6. Global Citric Acid Market by Applications
- 6.1. Food & Beverages
- 6.2. Pharmaceuticals & Personal Care
- 6.3. Detergents & Cleansers
- 6.4. Others
7. Global Citric Acid Market by Region 2022-2028
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Citric Acid Market by Type
- 7.1.2. North America Citric Acid Market by Applications
- 7.1.3. North America Citric Acid Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Citric Acid Market by Type
- 7.2.2. Europe Citric Acid Market by Applications
- 7.2.3. Europe Citric Acid Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Citric Acid Market by Type
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Citric Acid Market by Applications
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Citric Acid Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Citric Acid Market by Type
- 7.4.2. RoW Citric Acid Market by Applications
- 7.4.3. RoW Citric Acid Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Citric Acid Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. Archer-Daniels-Midland Company
- 8.2.2. Cargill, Incorporated
- 8.2.3. Tate & Lyle PLC
- 8.2.4. JUNGBUNZLAUER SUISSE AG
- 8.2.5. COFCO Biochemical (AnHui) Co., Ltd.
- 8.2.6. Huangshi Xinghua Biochemical Co. Ltd.
- 8.2.7. RZBC Group Co. Ltd.
- 8.2.8. Weifang Ensign Industry Co., Ltd.
- 8.2.9. Gadot Biochemical Industries Limited
- 8.2.10. S.A. Citrique Belge N.V.