Product Code: HC0150
The report on the global telehealth market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2020 to 2028. The report predicts the global telehealth market to grow with a CAGR of 27% over the forecast period from 2022-2028. The study on telehealth market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2020 to 2028.
The report on telehealth market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global telehealth market over the period of 2020 to 2028. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global telehealth market over the period of 2020 to 2028. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing prevalence of chronic diseases
- Growing accessibility to telehealth
- Limited penetration of telehealth in developing nations
- Growing emergence of AR and VR based telehealth solutions
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global telehealth market is segmented on the basis of component, mode of delivery, and end user.
The Global Telehealth Market by Component
The Global Telehealth Market by Mode of Delivery
- Cloud-based Delivery Mode
- On-premise Delivery Mode
- Web-based Delivery Mode
The Global Telehealth Market by End User
- Other End Users
The companies covered in the report include
- Vidyo, Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
- Honeywell Life Care Solutions
- Medtronic PLC
- Care Innovations
- Tunstall Healthcare
- Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd.
- Globalmedia Group, LLC
- Intouch Health
- AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc.
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the telehealth market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the telehealth market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2028.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global telehealth market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Telehealth Market Highlights
- 2.2. Telehealth Market Projection
- 2.3. Telehealth Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Telehealth Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Telehealth Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Component
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Mode of Delivery
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
- 3.5.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Telehealth Market
4. Telehealth Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Telehealth Market by Component
- 5.1. Software
- 5.2. Services
- 5.3. Hardware
6. Global Telehealth Market by Mode of Delivery
- 6.1. Cloud-based Delivery Mode
- 6.2. On-premise Delivery Mode
- 6.3. Web-based Delivery Mode
7. Global Telehealth Market by End User
- 7.1. Payers
- 7.2. Providers
- 7.3. Patients
- 7.4. Other End Users
8. Global Telehealth Market by Region 2022-2028
- 8.1. North America
- 8.1.1. North America Telehealth Market by Component
- 8.1.2. North America Telehealth Market by Mode of Delivery
- 8.1.3. North America Telehealth Market by End User
- 8.1.4. North America Telehealth Market by Country
- 8.2. Europe
- 8.2.1. Europe Telehealth Market by Component
- 8.2.2. Europe Telehealth Market by Mode of Delivery
- 8.2.3. Europe Telehealth Market by End User
- 8.2.4. Europe Telehealth Market by Country
- 8.3. Asia-Pacific
- 8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Telehealth Market by Component
- 8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Telehealth Market by Mode of Delivery
- 8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Telehealth Market by End User
- 8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Telehealth Market by Country
- 8.4. RoW
- 8.4.1. RoW Telehealth Market by Component
- 8.4.2. RoW Telehealth Market by Mode of Delivery
- 8.4.3. RoW Telehealth Market by End User
- 8.4.4. RoW Telehealth Market by Sub-region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Telehealth Market
- 9.2. Companies Profiles
- 9.2.1. Vidyo, Inc.
- 9.2.2. Philips Healthcare
- 9.2.3. Honeywell Life Care Solutions
- 9.2.4. Medtronic PLC
- 9.2.5. Care Innovations
- 9.2.6. Tunstall Healthcare
- 9.2.7. Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd.
- 9.2.8. Globalmedia Group, LLC
- 9.2.9. Intouch Health
- 9.2.10. AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc.