Product Code: HC08778
The report on the global biomaterials market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global biomaterials market to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on global biomaterials market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on global biomaterials market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global biomaterials market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global biomaterials market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rising number of hip and knee replacement procedures among old age people
- Growing orthopedic and neurology disorders
- High cost of biomaterial products
- Advanced developments in medical technology
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global biomaterials market is segmented on the basis of type, and application.
The Global Biomaterials Market by Type
The Global Biomaterials Market by Application
- Plastic Surgery
- Tissue Engineering
The companies covered in the report include
- AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation
- BiometBiomet, Inc.
- Celanese Corporation
- Ceradyne, Inc.
- Collagen Matrix, Inc.
- Corbion Purac
- DuPont Inc
- Evonik Industries AG
- Invibio, Inc.
- Orthofix Holdings, Inc.
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the global biomaterials market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the global biomaterials market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global biomaterials market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Global Biomaterials Market Highlights
- 2.2. Global Biomaterials Market Projection
- 2.3. Global Biomaterials Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Biomaterials Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Global Biomaterials Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Global Biomaterials Market
4. Global Biomaterials Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Biomaterials Market by Type
- 5.1. Metallic
- 5.2. Polymeric
- 5.3. Ceramic
- 5.4. Natural
6. Global Biomaterials Market by Application
- 6.1. Cardiovascular
- 6.2. Dental
- 6.3. Orthopedic
- 6.4. Wound
- 6.5. Healing
- 6.6. Plastic Surgery
- 6.7. Ophthalmology
- 6.8. Tissue Engineering
7. Global Biomaterials Market by Region 2021-2027
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Global Biomaterials Market by Type
- 7.1.2. North America Global Biomaterials Market by Application
- 7.1.3. North America Global Biomaterials Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Global Biomaterials Market by Type
- 7.2.2. Europe Global Biomaterials Market by Application
- 7.2.3. Europe Global Biomaterials Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Global Biomaterials Market by Type
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Global Biomaterials Market by Application
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Global Biomaterials Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Global Biomaterials Market by Type
- 7.4.2. RoW Global Biomaterials Market by Application
- 7.4.3. RoW Global Biomaterials Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Biomaterials Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation
- 8.2.2. BiometBiomet, Inc.
- 8.2.3. Celanese Corporation
- 8.2.4. Ceradyne, Inc.
- 8.2.5. Collagen Matrix, Inc.
- 8.2.6. Corbion Purac
- 8.2.7. DuPont Inc
- 8.2.8. Evonik Industries AG
- 8.2.9. Invibio, Inc.
- 8.2.10. Orthofix Holdings, Inc.