Product Code: FB0309
The report on the global compound feed market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global compound feed market to grow with a CAGR of 4% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on compound feed market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on compound feed market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global compound feed market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global compound feed market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rise in demand for seafood and meat products
- Increasing demand for compound feed in various countries
- Stringent government rules and regulations
- High cost of raw material
- Improvement in the quality of the compound feed
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global compound feed market is segmented on the basis of ingredients, source, and livestock.
The Global Compound Feed Market by Ingredients
- Cakes & Meals
The Global Compound Feed Market by Source
The Global Compound Feed Market by Livestock
The companies covered in the report include
- Cargill, Inc.
- Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Company
- land 'o lakes inc.
- ForFarmers NV
- Feed One Co.
- Nutreco N.V
- BIOMIN Holding GmbH
- Wen's Food Group.
- Tyson Foods Inc.
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the compound feed market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the compound feed market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global compound feed market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Compound Feed Market Highlights
- 2.2. Compound Feed Market Projection
- 2.3. Compound Feed Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Compound Feed Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Compound Feed Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Ingredients
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Source
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Livestock
- 3.5.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Compound Feed Market
4. Compound Feed Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Compound Feed Market by Ingredients
- 5.1. Cereals
- 5.2. Cakes & Meals
- 5.3. By-products
- 5.4. Supplements
- 5.5. Others
6. Global Compound Feed Market by Source
- 6.1. Animal-based
- 6.2. Plant-based
7. Global Compound Feed Market by Livestock
- 7.1. Ruminants
- 7.2. Swine
- 7.3. Poultry
- 7.4. Aquaculture
- 7.5. Others
8. Global Compound Feed Market by Region 2021-2027
- 8.1. North America
- 8.1.1. North America Compound Feed Market by Ingredients
- 8.1.2. North America Compound Feed Market by Source
- 8.1.3. North America Compound Feed Market by Livestock
- 8.1.4. North America Compound Feed Market by Country
- 8.2. Europe
- 8.2.1. Europe Compound Feed Market by Ingredients
- 8.2.2. Europe Compound Feed Market by Source
- 8.2.3. Europe Compound Feed Market by Livestock
- 8.2.4. Europe Compound Feed Market by Country
- 8.3. Asia-Pacific
- 8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Compound Feed Market by Ingredients
- 8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Compound Feed Market by Source
- 8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Compound Feed Market by Livestock
- 8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Compound Feed Market by Country
- 8.4. RoW
- 8.4.1. RoW Compound Feed Market by Ingredients
- 8.4.2. RoW Compound Feed Market by Source
- 8.4.3. RoW Compound Feed Market by Livestock
- 8.4.4. RoW Compound Feed Market by Sub-region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Compound Feed Market
- 9.2. Companies Profiles
- 9.2.1. Cargill, Inc.
- 9.2.2. Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL
- 9.2.3. Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Company
- 9.2.4. land 'o lakes inc.
- 9.2.5. ForFarmers NV
- 9.2.6. Feed One Co.
- 9.2.7. Nutreco N.V
- 9.2.8. BIOMIN Holding GmbH
- 9.2.9. Wen's Food Group.
- 9.2.10. Tyson Foods Inc.