Product Code: EIM0301
The report on the global hydrogen fuel cell market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global hydrogen fuel cell market to grow with a CAGR of 22.44% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on hydrogen fuel cell market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on hydrogen fuel cell market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global hydrogen fuel cell market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global hydrogen fuel cell market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing demand for sustainable energy sources
- Increasing number of initiatives to promote sustainable energy solutions
- High cost of the fuel cells
- Government policies to promote clean transport
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global hydrogen fuel cell market is segmented on the basis of type, and application.
The Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market by Type
- Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cells (PAFC)
- Polymer Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells (PEMFC)
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFC)
- Direct Methanol Fuel Cells (DMFC)
- Molten Carbonate Fuel Cells (MCFC)
The Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market by Application
- Power Storage
- Portable Power
- Material Handling Equipment
The companies covered in the report include
- Panasonic Corporation
- SFC Energy AG
- Bloom Energy Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- AFC Energy PLC
- Fuel cell Energy Inc.
- Nedstack Fuel Cells Technology B.V.
- Plug Power Inc.
- Intelligent Energy Limited
- Hydrogenic Corporation
What does this Report Deliver?
- 1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the hydrogen fuel cell market.
- 2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the hydrogen fuel cell market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
- 3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global hydrogen fuel cell market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- 4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market Highlights
- 2.2. Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market Projection
- 2.3. Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market
4. Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market by Type
- 5.1. Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cells (PAFC)
- 5.2. Polymer Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells (PEMFC)
- 5.3. Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFC)
- 5.4. Direct Methanol Fuel Cells (DMFC)
- 5.5. Molten Carbonate Fuel Cells (MCFC)
6. Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market by Application
- 6.1. Automotive
- 6.2. Power Storage
- 6.3. Portable Power
- 6.4. Material Handling Equipment
- 6.5. Others
7. Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market by Region 2021-2027
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market by Type
- 7.1.2. North America Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market by Application
- 7.1.3. North America Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market by Type
- 7.2.2. Europe Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market by Application
- 7.2.3. Europe Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market by Type
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market by Application
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market by Type
- 7.4.2. RoW Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market by Application
- 7.4.3. RoW Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. Panasonic Corporation
- 8.2.2. SFC Energy AG
- 8.2.3. Bloom Energy Corporation
- 8.2.4. Toshiba Corporation
- 8.2.5. AFC Energy PLC
- 8.2.6. Fuel cell Energy Inc.
- 8.2.7. Nedstack Fuel Cells Technology B.V.
- 8.2.8. Plug Power Inc.
- 8.2.9. Intelligent Energy Limited
- 8.2.10. Hydrogenic Corporation