Product Code: CGP00152
The report on the global ecotourism market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global ecotourism market to grow with a CAGR of 14.3% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on ecotourism market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on ecotourism market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global ecotourism market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global ecotourism market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing awareness regarding environmental conservation among the population
- Establishment of several eco-friendly tourist accommodations
- Poor infrastructure in ecotourists sites
- Growing initiative by the governments and travel agencies to promote the destinations
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global ecotourism market is segmented on the basis of traveler type, age group, and sales channel.
The Global Ecotourism Market by Traveler Type
The Global Ecotourism Market by Age Group
- Generation X
- Generation Y
- Generation Z
The Global Ecotourism Market by Sales Channel
The companies covered in the report include
- Adventure Alternative Ltd.
- Aracari Travel
- Travel Leaders Group
- Expedia Group
- FROSCH International Travel, Inc.
- Intrepid Group Limited
- BCD Group
- G Adventures
- JTB Americas, Ltd.
- SARL Undiscovered Mountains France
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the ecotourism market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the ecotourism market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global ecotourism market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Ecotourism Market Highlights
- 2.2. Ecotourism Market Projection
- 2.3. Ecotourism Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Ecotourism Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Ecotourism Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Traveler Type
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Age Group
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Sales Channel
- 3.5.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Ecotourism Market
4. Ecotourism Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Ecotourism Market by Traveler Type
6. Global Ecotourism Market by Age Group
- 6.1. Generation X
- 6.2. Generation Y
- 6.3. Generation Z
7. Global Ecotourism Market by Sales Channel
- 7.1. Travel Agents
- 7.2. Direct
8. Global Ecotourism Market by Region 2021-2027
- 8.1. North America
- 8.1.1. North America Ecotourism Market by Traveler Type
- 8.1.2. North America Ecotourism Market by Age Group
- 8.1.3. North America Ecotourism Market by Sales Channel
- 8.1.4. North America Ecotourism Market by Country
- 8.2. Europe
- 8.2.1. Europe Ecotourism Market by Traveler Type
- 8.2.2. Europe Ecotourism Market by Age Group
- 8.2.3. Europe Ecotourism Market by Sales Channel
- 8.2.4. Europe Ecotourism Market by Country
- 8.3. Asia-Pacific
- 8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Ecotourism Market by Traveler Type
- 8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Ecotourism Market by Age Group
- 8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Ecotourism Market by Sales Channel
- 8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Ecotourism Market by Country
- 8.4. RoW
- 8.4.1. RoW Ecotourism Market by Traveler Type
- 8.4.2. RoW Ecotourism Market by Age Group
- 8.4.3. RoW Ecotourism Market by Sales Channel
- 8.4.4. RoW Ecotourism Market by Sub-region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Ecotourism Market
- 9.2. Companies Profiles
- 9.2.1. Adventure Alternative Ltd.
- 9.2.2. Aracari Travel
- 9.2.3. Travel Leaders Group
- 9.2.4. Expedia Group
- 9.2.5. FROSCH International Travel, Inc.
- 9.2.6. Intrepid Group Limited
- 9.2.7. BCD Group
- 9.2.8. G Adventures
- 9.2.9. JTB Americas, Ltd.
- 9.2.10. SARL Undiscovered Mountains France