Product Code: HC08721
The report on the global egg donation market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global egg donation market to grow with a CAGR of 8.20% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on egg donation market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on egg donation market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global egg donation market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global egg donation market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rise in the infertility rate
- The increase in the trend of delayed pregnancies
- Low awareness levels for egg donation in some underdeveloped regions
- Increase in the number of fertility clinics
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global egg donation market is segmented on the basis of type, and end user.
The Global Egg Donation Market by Type
- Fresh Donor Eggs
- Frozen Donor Eggs
The Global Egg Donation Market by End User
- Fertility Clinics
The companies covered in the report include
- Southend Fertility and IVF
- Donor Concierge
- Bourn Hall Fertility Center
- Donor Concierge
- Morpheus Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Beverly Hills Egg Donation
- Egg Donor America
- Other Companies
What does this Report Deliver?
- 1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the egg donation market.
- 2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the egg donation market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
- 3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global egg donation market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- 4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Egg Donation Market Highlights
- 2.2. Egg Donation Market Projection
- 2.3. Egg Donation Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Egg Donation Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Egg Donation Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Egg Donation Market
4. Egg Donation Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Egg Donation Market by Type
- 5.1. Fresh Donor Eggs
- 5.2. Frozen Donor Eggs
6. Global Egg Donation Market by End User
- 6.1. Fertility Clinics
- 6.2. Hospital
- 6.3. Others
7. Global Egg Donation Market by Region 2021-2027
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Egg Donation Market by Type
- 7.1.2. North America Egg Donation Market by End User
- 7.1.3. North America Egg Donation Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Egg Donation Market by Type
- 7.2.2. Europe Egg Donation Market by End User
- 7.2.3. Europe Egg Donation Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Egg Donation Market by Type
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Egg Donation Market by End User
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Egg Donation Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Egg Donation Market by Type
- 7.4.2. RoW Egg Donation Market by End User
- 7.4.3. RoW Egg Donation Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Egg Donation Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. Southend Fertility and IVF
- 8.2.2. Donor Concierge
- 8.2.3. Bourn Hall Fertility Center
- 8.2.4. Donor Concierge
- 8.2.5. Morpheus Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- 8.2.6. Beverly Hills Egg Donation
- 8.2.7. Egg Donor America
- 8.2.8. Other Companies