Product Code: HC08692
The report on the global neuromodulation market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global neuromodulation market to grow with a CAGR of 10.9% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on neuromodulation market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on neuromodulation market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global neuromodulation market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global neuromodulation market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- The rise in the base of the geriatric population
- An increasing number of patients with neurological disorders
- Lack of a sufficient number of trained professionals to treat disorders
- A strong product pipeline with various innovations
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global neuromodulation market is segmented on the basis of technology, and application.
The Global Neuromodulation Market by Technology
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Gastric Stimulation
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
The Global Neuromodulation Market by Application
- Chronic Pain
- Parkinson's Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Refractory Epilepsy
- Treatment Resistant Depression(TRD)
- Urinary Fecal Incontinence
- Other Applications
The companies covered in the report include
- Medtronic Plc
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- St. Jude Medical
- Cochlear Ltd.
- Advanced Bionics
- Sonova Group
- Nevro Corporation
- Neuronetics, Inc.
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the neuromodulation market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the neuromodulation market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global neuromodulation market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Neuromodulation Market Highlights
- 2.2. Neuromodulation Market Projection
- 2.3. Neuromodulation Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Neuromodulation Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Neuromodulation Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Technology
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Neuromodulation Market
4. Neuromodulation Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Neuromodulation Market by Technology
- 5.1. Deep Brain Stimulation
- 5.2. Spinal Cord Stimulation
- 5.3. Gastric Stimulation
- 5.4. Sacral Nerve Stimulation
- 5.5. Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- 5.6. Others
6. Global Neuromodulation Market by Application
- 6.1. Chronic Pain
- 6.2. Parkinson's Disease
- 6.3. Dystonia
- 6.4. Essential Tremor
- 6.5. Refractory Epilepsy
- 6.6. Treatment Resistant Depression (TRD)
- 6.7. Urinary Fecal Incontinence
- 6.8. Other Applications
7. Global Neuromodulation Market by Region 2021-2027
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Neuromodulation Market by Technology
- 7.1.2. North America Neuromodulation Market by Application
- 7.1.3. North America Neuromodulation Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Neuromodulation Market by Technology
- 7.2.2. Europe Neuromodulation Market by Application
- 7.2.3. Europe Neuromodulation Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Neuromodulation Market by Technology
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Neuromodulation Market by Application
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Neuromodulation Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Neuromodulation Market by Technology
- 7.4.2. RoW Neuromodulation Market by Application
- 7.4.3. RoW Neuromodulation Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Neuromodulation Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. Medtronic Plc
- 8.2.2. Boston Scientific Corporation
- 8.2.3. St. Jude Medical
- 8.2.4. Cyberonics
- 8.2.5. Cochlear Ltd.
- 8.2.6. Advanced Bionics
- 8.2.7. Sonova Group
- 8.2.8. Nevro Corporation
- 8.2.9. Neuronetics, Inc.
- 8.2.10. Greatbatch