Product Code: ICT00254
The report on the global smart luggage market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global smart luggage market to grow with a CAGR of 21.8% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on smart luggage market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on smart luggage market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global smart luggage market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global smart luggage market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rising internet penetration
- Growing travel and tourism industry
- Increasing cases of baggage theft
- High cost of the products
- Technological advancements
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global smart luggage market is segmented on the basis of technology, and application.
The Global Smart Luggage Market by Technology
- Sim Card
- USB Charging
The Global Smart Luggage Market by Application
- Real-Time Tracking
- Digital Scaling
- Remote Locking
- Proximity Sensors
The companies covered in the report include
- JRSK, Inc.
- Samsara Luggage
- Barracuda, Inc.
- Samsonite IP Holdings S.AR.L
- Delsey SA
- LugLoc, Inc.
- Planet Traveler USA
- Neit Products Ltd
- RIMOWA GmbH & Co Distribution KG
- AirBolt Pty Ltd
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the smart luggage market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the smart luggage market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global smart luggage market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Smart Luggage Market Highlights
- 2.2. Smart Luggage Market Projection
- 2.3. Smart Luggage Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Smart Luggage Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Smart Luggage Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Technology
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Smart Luggage Market
4. Smart Luggage Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Smart Luggage Market by Technology
- 5.1. Sim Card
- 5.2. Connectivity
- 5.3. USB Charging
6. Global Smart Luggage Market by Application
- 6.1. Real-Time Tracking
- 6.2. Digital Scaling
- 6.3. Remote Locking
- 6.4. Proximity Sensors
- 6.5. Others
7. Global Smart Luggage Market by Region 2021-2027
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Smart Luggage Market by Technology
- 7.1.2. North America Smart Luggage Market by Application
- 7.1.3. North America Smart Luggage Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Smart Luggage Market by Technology
- 7.2.2. Europe Smart Luggage Market by Application
- 7.2.3. Europe Smart Luggage Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Smart Luggage Market by Technology
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Smart Luggage Market by Application
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Smart Luggage Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Smart Luggage Market by Technology
- 7.4.2. RoW Smart Luggage Market by Application
- 7.4.3. RoW Smart Luggage Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Smart Luggage Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. JRSK, Inc.
- 8.2.2. Samsara Luggage
- 8.2.3. Barracuda, Inc.
- 8.2.4. Samsonite IP Holdings S.AR.L
- 8.2.5. Delsey SA
- 8.2.6. LugLoc, Inc.
- 8.2.7. Planet Traveler USA
- 8.2.8. Neit Products Ltd
- 8.2.9. RIMOWA GmbH & Co Distribution KG
- 8.2.10. AirBolt Pty Ltd