Product Code: CM00864
The report on the global green ammonia market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global green ammonia market to grow with a CAGR of 47% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on green ammonia market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on green ammonia market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global green ammonia market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global green ammonia market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing shift towards environment friendly products and services
- Rise in the demand for efficient energy storage alternatives
- Higher initial capital to setup green ammonia plants
- Growing interest in carbon capturing
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global green ammonia market is segmented on the basis of technology, and end user.
The Global Green Ammonia Market by Technology
- Alkaline Water Electrolysis (AWE)
- Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM)
- Solid Oxide Electrolysis (SOE)
The Global Green Ammonia Market by End User
- Power Generation
- Idustrial Feedstock
The companies covered in the report include
- Siemens AG
- Maire Tecnimont SpA
- Nanjing Kapsom Engineering Limited
- MAN Energy Solutions
- ITM Power
- Nel Hydrogen Solutions
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- Yara International ASA
- Haldor Topsoe A/S
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the green ammonia market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the green ammonia market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global green ammonia market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Green Ammonia Market Highlights
- 2.2. Green Ammonia Market Projection
- 2.3. Green Ammonia Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Green Ammonia Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Green Ammonia Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Technology
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Green Ammonia Market
4. Green Ammonia Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Green Ammonia Market by Technology
- 5.1. Alkaline Water Electrolysis (AWE)
- 5.2. Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM)
- 5.3. Solid Oxide Electrolysis (SOE)
6. Global Green Ammonia Market by End User
- 6.1. Power Generation
- 6.2. Idustrial Feedstock
- 6.3. Agriculture
- 6.4. Others
7. Global Green Ammonia Market by Region 2021-2027
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Green Ammonia Market by Technology
- 7.1.2. North America Green Ammonia Market by End User
- 7.1.3. North America Green Ammonia Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Green Ammonia Market by Technology
- 7.2.2. Europe Green Ammonia Market by End User
- 7.2.3. Europe Green Ammonia Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Green Ammonia Market by Technology
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Green Ammonia Market by End User
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Green Ammonia Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Green Ammonia Market by Technology
- 7.4.2. RoW Green Ammonia Market by End User
- 7.4.3. RoW Green Ammonia Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Green Ammonia Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. Siemens AG
- 8.2.2. Maire Tecnimont SpA
- 8.2.3. Nanjing Kapsom Engineering Limited
- 8.2.4. MAN Energy Solutions
- 8.2.5. ITM Power
- 8.2.6. Nel Hydrogen Solutions
- 8.2.7. ThyssenKrupp AG
- 8.2.8. Yara International ASA
- 8.2.9. Haldor Topsoe A/S
- 8.2.10. CF Industries Holdings, Inc.