Product Code: AC0059
The report on the global connected agriculture market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global connected agriculture market to grow with a CAGR of 25% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on connected agriculture market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on connected agriculture market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global connected agriculture market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global connected agriculture market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing accessibility to technology
- Rising internet penetration
- Rising awareness of connected agriculture
- High cost associated with deployment of connected agriculture solution and services
- Technological advancements
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global connected agriculture market is segmented on the basis of component, and application.
The Global Connected Agriculture Market by Component
The Global Connected Agriculture Market by Application
- Smart Irrigation
- Smart Logistics
- Farm Planning
- Field Mapping
- Crop Monitoring
The companies covered in the report include
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- SAP SE
- AG Leader Technology
- Vodafone Group PLC
- Accenture PLC
- Raven Industries, Inc.
- Trimble Navigation Ltd.
- Hexagon AB
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the connected agriculture market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the connected agriculture market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global connected agriculture market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Connected Agriculture Market Highlights
- 2.2. Connected Agriculture Market Projection
- 2.3. Connected Agriculture Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Connected Agriculture Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Connected Agriculture Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Component
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Connected Agriculture Market
4. Connected Agriculture Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Connected Agriculture Market by Component
- 5.1. Platforms
- 5.2. Solution
- 5.3. Services
6. Global Connected Agriculture Market by Application
- 6.1. Smart Irrigation
- 6.2. Smart Logistics
- 6.3. Farm Planning
- 6.4. Field Mapping
- 6.5. Crop Monitoring
- 6.6. Others
7. Global Connected Agriculture Market by Region 2020-2026
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Connected Agriculture Market by Component
- 7.1.2. North America Connected Agriculture Market by Application
- 7.1.3. North America Connected Agriculture Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Connected Agriculture Market by Component
- 7.2.2. Europe Connected Agriculture Market by Application
- 7.2.3. Europe Connected Agriculture Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Connected Agriculture Market by Component
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Connected Agriculture Market by Application
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Connected Agriculture Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Connected Agriculture Market by Component
- 7.4.2. RoW Connected Agriculture Market by Application
- 7.4.3. RoW Connected Agriculture Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Connected Agriculture Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. Cisco Systems, Inc.
- 8.2.2. IBM Corporation
- 8.2.3. Microsoft Corporation
- 8.2.4. SAP SE
- 8.2.5. AG Leader Technology
- 8.2.6. Vodafone Group PLC
- 8.2.7. Accenture PLC
- 8.2.8. Raven Industries, Inc.
- 8.2.9. Trimble Navigation Ltd.
- 8.2.10. Hexagon AB