Product Code: CM00850
The report on the global precision medicine market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global precision medicine market to grow with a CAGR of 8.9% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on precision medicine market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on precision medicine market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global precision medicine market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global precision medicine market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing prevalence of cancer and rare diseases
- Growth in the aged population and increasing usage of big data
- High cost associated with precision medicine
- Rising R&D expenditure to develop effective treatment
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global precision medicine market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, and end-user.
The Global Precision Medicine Market by Technology
- Companion Diagnostics
- Big Data Analytics
- Drug Discovery
- Gene Sequencing
The Global Precision Medicine Market by Application
The Global Precision Medicine Market by End-user
- Biotechnology Diagnostic Companies
The companies covered in the report include
- Biocrates Life Sciences AG
- Intomics A/S
- Eagle Genomics Ltd
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Novartis AG
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- NanoString Technologies, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Medtronic plc
What does this Report Deliver?
- 1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the precision medicine market.
- 2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the precision medicine market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
- 3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global precision medicine market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- 4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Precision Medicine Market Highlights
- 2.2. Precision Medicine Market Projection
- 2.3. Precision Medicine Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Precision Medicine Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Precision Medicine Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Technology
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End-user
- 3.5.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Precision Medicine Market
4. Precision Medicine Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Precision Medicine Market by Technology
- 5.1. Companion Diagnostics
- 5.2. Big Data Analytics
- 5.3. Drug Discovery
- 5.4. Bioinformatics
- 5.5. Gene Sequencing
- 5.6. Others
6. Global Precision Medicine Market by Application
- 6.1. Respiratory
- 6.2. Oncology
- 6.3. Immunology
- 6.4. CNS
- 6.5. Others
7. Global Precision Medicine Market by End-user
- 7.1. Laboratories
- 7.2. Pharmaceuticals
- 7.3. Biotechnology Diagnostic Companies
- 7.4. Others
8. Global Precision Medicine Market by Region 2019-2025
- 8.1. North America
- 8.1.1. North America Precision Medicine Market by Technology
- 8.1.2. North America Precision Medicine Market by Application
- 8.1.3. North America Precision Medicine Market by End-user
- 8.1.4. North America Precision Medicine Market by Country
- 8.2. Europe
- 8.2.1. Europe Precision Medicine Market by Technology
- 8.2.2. Europe Precision Medicine Market by Application
- 8.2.3. Europe Precision Medicine Market by End-user
- 8.2.4. Europe Precision Medicine Market by Country
- 8.3. Asia-Pacific
- 8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Precision Medicine Market by Technology
- 8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Precision Medicine Market by Application
- 8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Precision Medicine Market by End-user
- 8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Precision Medicine Market by Country
- 8.4. RoW
- 8.4.1. RoW Precision Medicine Market by Technology
- 8.4.2. RoW Precision Medicine Market by Application
- 8.4.3. RoW Precision Medicine Market by End-user
- 8.4.4. RoW Precision Medicine Market by Sub-region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Precision Medicine Market
- 9.2. Companies Profiles
- 9.2.1. Biocrates Life Sciences AG
- 9.2.2. Intomics A/S
- 9.2.3. Eagle Genomics Ltd
- 9.2.4. Laboratory Corporation Of America Holdings
- 9.2.5. Novartis AG
- 9.2.6. Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- 9.2.7. NanoString Technologies, Inc.
- 9.2.8. Pfizer Inc.
- 9.2.9. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- 9.2.10. Medtronic plc