Product Code: HC0149
The report on the global massage equipment market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global massage equipment market to grow with a CAGR of 8.37% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on massage equipment market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on massage equipment market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global massage equipment market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global massage equipment market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increase in stress-related ailments
- Rising middle-class population in emerging markets
- Growth of affluent aging population
- Growing popularity of alternative healing therapies/self-massage techniques
- Availability of counterfeit products to harm the growth of the market
- Flourishing wellness tourism industry
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global massage equipment market is segmented on the basis of product type, and end-user.
The Global Massage Equipment Market by Product Type
- Massage Chairs And Sofas
- Hand-held Massager
- Back Massagers
- Neck And Shoulder Massagers
- Other Product Types
The Global Massage Equipment Market by End-User
The companies covered in the report include
- OSIM International Ltd
- JSB Health and Fitness Pvt Ltd
- Panasonic Corp
- Beurer GmbH
- Denmark Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Omron Corp.
- International Electro Medical Co.
- Healthmate International, LLC
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the massage equipment market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the massage equipment market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global massage equipment market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Massage Equipment Market Highlights
- 2.2. Massage Equipment Market Projection
- 2.3. Massage Equipment Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Massage Equipment Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Massage Equipment Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End-User
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Massage Equipment Market
4. Massage Equipment Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Massage Equipment Market by Product Type
- 5.1. Massage Chairs and Sofas
- 5.2. Hand-held Massager
- 5.3. Back Massagers
- 5.4. Neck and Shoulder Massagers
- 5.5. Other Product Types
6. Global Massage Equipment Market by End-User
- 6.1. Commercial
- 6.2. Residential
7. Global Massage Equipment Market by Region 2020-2026
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Massage Equipment Market by Product Type
- 7.1.2. North America Massage Equipment Market by End-User
- 7.1.3. North America Massage Equipment Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Massage Equipment Market by Product Type
- 7.2.2. Europe Massage Equipment Market by End-User
- 7.2.3. Europe Massage Equipment Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Massage Equipment Market by Product Type
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Massage Equipment Market by End-User
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Massage Equipment Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Massage Equipment Market by Product Type
- 7.4.2. RoW Massage Equipment Market by End-User
- 7.4.3. RoW Massage Equipment Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Massage Equipment Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. OSIM International Ltd
- 8.2.2. JSB Health and Fitness Pvt Ltd
- 8.2.3. Panasonic Corp
- 8.2.4. Prospera
- 8.2.5. Beurer GmbH
- 8.2.6. Denmark Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- 8.2.7. HoMedics
- 8.2.8. Omron Corp.
- 8.2.9. International Electro Medical Co.
- 8.2.10. Healthmate International, LLC